Sugar, Sugar

Suave.

One day, Travis invited me over for a movie marathon we had been planning for a month. We were going to watch all his favorite movies that I had never seen and just relax and hang out.

"I'm so bored, I don't feel like watching movies right now."

I looked up at Travis, raising my head from its comfortable spot atop his chest and raised an eyebrow, "Oh. Well, what should we do then?" There was a pack of butterflies in the pit of my stomach that were fluttering up towards my esophagus. I was hoping he was thinking the same thing I was.

He shrugged, my head bobbing on his chest. I bit my lip impatiently. He sat up from his position and lightly pushed me off him. Not going to lie, I was disappointed as he started to walk toward the television to turn the film we were watching off.

All of a sudden he turned on his heel and took a few smooth, quick paced steps towards me and pinned me to the couch. I swear, if it was any other man trying to pull these moves off I would have straight up laughed but of course, it was Travis and he is most suave man in the universe.

He was on top of me, his arms pinning mine back over my head, his face inching closer to mine very slowly. I was just about dying. His lips met mine and the kiss was gentle at first but turned into something very passionate very fast.

I had been waiting so long for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW ITS BEEN FOREVER, BUT I AM BAAAACK.