Status: I am considering writing a second chapter. I don't think I will, but maybe.

You Belong With Me

The One And Only.

"Oh, Tristan. That felt so good."

"I love you, Noah. I will never leave you."

"I love you, too."


I sat at a table across from the couple. They were so happy it made me sick. Every day they sit there holding hands and being all lovey dovey. I want to throw up at the sight of it.

I know what he really thinks. I know how he really feels deep down inside. Only a few months ago I was the one he loved. Me. Not Genevieve.

She thought she was all cool wearing her skinnies and spiking her hair. She was not cool. Tristan was. He was every bit of cool a man like me could ever want. He was toned in all the right places and boy was he good in bed. He was also more than that. He had a good head on his fine body. He was insightful and creative. He was everything I once loved; everything I still love.

I don't know what made him change his mind. He was in love with me. We had something special. We belong together. He is the only one who makes me happy. And I know he feels the same about me. He just won't admit to the world that he is gay. No one cared too much when I came out. He could at least have done that for me. He was going to. But then we had that fight, and he told me that he didn't love me the way he thought he did. He told me that he cared, but not that he wanted to be with me. A bunch of bullcrap that is. He loved me. He loves me.

They are walking away now. I know where they are going. They go here everyday around this time. They walk around the back of the restaurant and they make out. It disgusts me. I hate how he fakes his love for her. Even though I hate the sight, I must follow. I need to know what my love is doing at every moment of every day.

I get up and grab my backpack. I follow them around the corner and stop right before the edge so they can't see me.

I look down and happen to notice that her shoes are untied. This rips my heart in pieces and I can feel myself start to cry. When I first started dating Tristan, he asked me to always keep my shoes untied. It was kind of like our "thing." But now, it was their thing. I looked down at my untied shoelaces. I felt like I should bend down and reconnect the two pieces of string, but I couldn't bring myself to. It was like that last of something I had to left of him.

Finally they started to make out. I just stared at Tristan's closed eyes wishing it was me kissing him. I missed that feeling of fighting for dominance with his tongue. He always won though, because I would always fall under his spell and give up to him.

Eventually they tore apart, and I realized that the sun was starting to set. My eyes left the sky to look back at Tristan. I realized he was looking at something behind me. I turned my head to look, but there was nothing there. That's when I realized, he was looking at me.

"Noah?"

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay I finished!
If you loved it, comment it.