Written in the Stars

Chapter 38

The next day Peter went out to find another job, to your surprised he came home a few hours before Tim was out of school.
"Mia, you're not going to believe this." he said sitting down.
"What is it?" you asked sitting next to him.
"It's a letter from the professor. The one we stayed with when we first went to Narnia."
"Really? I haven't heard anything from him for years." you say.
"I know. Mia, he's offering me a job as his assistant. He want us to 'take our family' and live with him. This is exactly what we need."
"Peter, this is wonderful." you say smiling and kissing him.
He smiled back and he said,"Do you want to go? Because I won't take the job without your permission."
"Peter, I think it would be great."
"I'm so glad. What timing. I was beginning to think we would end up on the streets." he said.
You smiled and asked, "When do we leave?"
"Next week." he said.
He had a look about him that you hadn't seen for almost four months. You knew it was time to tell him about the baby.
"Peter, I have some news of my own." you said to him. He smiled and said,
"Good news I hope." You nodded and said,
"Very good, actually. It seems the doctor was wrong."
"Wrong about what?" he asked.
Then you put a hand on your tummy. Peter looked at it for a few minuets until he seemed to get what you were telling him.
"Mia, are you....are we....you're with child?" he asked.
You smiled, nodded and said, "Yes."
You watched Peter's reaction, his smile widened and he stood up, taking you with him. He lifted you up, twirled you around and brought you back down to give you a kiss.
"This is wonderful." he said before giving you another kiss.

A week passed since you and Peter decided to move to the professor's. Everything was packed and some of your things had already been shipped to your new home. Tim wasn't to thrilled about leaving the only home he had ever known and all his friends, but you knew once he saw the size of the Professor's yard and house Tim would quickly changed his mind. It was the day before you and your family would leave for your new home. Tim was with Peter's parents while you and Peter took care of last minute details. You were going through your home making sure everything was packed and ready to go for tomorrow, while Peter was going over some final details with the landlord.
"Everything's set. Tomorrow, we will be ready to go." Peter said coming into the apartment. You looked back at him and smiled as he came up to you. Peter put his arms around you and leaned into a kiss. Once you two broke apart you talked about some final details and soon you knew everything was going well. The next day you and the rest of your family left Finchley and headed for the country. Tim still didn't want to leave his home but as you thought he quickly changed his mind when he saw the professor's big house and yard. Peter started working the day after you and your family moved in.

The months went by and you and Peter were blessed with a baby girl that you two named Kalista Narnia Pevensie. Both your children called the Professor "Grandpa".Years later, Tim was 14, he told you and Peter that he had gone to Narnia and met Aslan, he told you about the adventure he had had and the things he had seen. You and Peter had told Tim for years the stories and adventures you two had in Narnia. But Tim never thought they were real until he had been there.
Peter, the Professor and your two children were in the library when you saw a figure appear out of no where. It was evident the man was from Narnia. Peter tried to ask what the man wanted but he quickly disapeared. Peter made contact with Lucy and Edmund and some of the other members of the family that had been to Narnia and you two quickly decided to head back to Finchley to see if you could figure out anyway to get back to Narnia to help the man that you had seen. However it was never to be. The train you and your family was on crashed. Peter and you tried to shield your children but once the the crash was over you knew your children were gone. You were buried under ruble and knew that you were going to die.
You looked over to see that Peter looking at you. "Mia," he called out in a whisper like voice. You nodded and he said gasping, "I love you." And soon both you and Peter passed on.

You walked toward a warm light like you had the first time you had died. There you were greeted by Peter, Tim, Kalista, Aslan and a man you didn't know. You walked up to Peter and he smiled at you taking your hand. Then you looked at and hugged your two children. Then to the man you didn't know.
He smiled and said, "Hello, Mum. It's me Devin, your son."
"Devin?" you asked, returning the smile and then gave him a hug.
You couldn't believe it, you were back in Narnia with your family. Soon Edmund and Lucy joined you and the others. Aslan then asked Peter to lock the door to Narnia and handed Peter a golden key. Peter took it and did as he was told.
Aslan smiled and said, "Well done, my children. You have all proven yourselves worthy to come home for eternity."
You, Peter and the rest of your family lived in Narnia for many eternities to come.
The love you and Peter shared lasted until the end of time. Aslan himself declared that the love you two shared had been designed and 'Written in the Star."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that is the end of "Written in The Stars"
I know the ending was kind of stupid and grim, but I couldn't think of another way to end it.
I hope you all enjoyed it.

I just want to thank those you read and left comments on this story, it was greatly appreciated.

I have 3 stories on the go, one of the being my Emmett Cullen one. All will be slow going, but that does not mean that I have forgotten about them.