Status: Update soon..... :)

Mixed-Up Love

Think About It

I arose to Justin snuggling me in his arms. I smiled and gently unwrap myself from his grip. He quickly pulls me back and I giggle.

He opens his eyes and kisses me.

"Well, good morning, love" I smile.

"Mornin" He whispers picking me up off the bed.

I giggle as he sets me down on a dining room chair.

"What do you want for breakfast, darling?" Justin asks.

"Depends, what are you making?"

"Hmm, pancakes maybe" he says in a sing-songy voice.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." I sing back walking to the living room couch. I love Justin, everything he does is amazing. He will make me breakfast, tuck me in, and will spend every waking moment with me. I'm glad that we're getting married, but maybe, just maybe we're going too fast. I mean it was only two weeks ago when I met him, and shortly that we did things I kind of, maybe, regret. I don't know if I really do or not. So now I'm supposed to marry Justin. For once in a long time I was afraid. Afraid that I made a mistake, afraid that Justing isn't the love of my life, afraid of everything.

"Justin," I mumble to myself. He looks over and smiles that perfect smile, and I burst out crying. Remembering everything that's happened in the past two weeks. I feel arms wrap around me, cradling me in their arms. I knew it was Justin I just didn't want to look. Slowly, I turn my head towards Justin. He looked worried, like he couldn't help me.

"What's wrong?" he whispers kissing my forehead. I felt like a baby.

"I just...just think we're going to fast!" I vent.

"What do you mean? Oh no, what did I do wrong? I'm sorry." There's no answer from me. "Ashley? Please? You're scaring me. What did I do?"

I pause. "You asked me to marry you." I mumble, looking away.

"I thought that's what you wanted , what we wanted."

"That's, that's what you wanted." I whisper.

He sets me back onto the couch, and walks back into the kitchen. I hear the sound of glass hitting wood. Was my soon-to-be husband throwing things? All because I said he, I mean, we were going to fast?

I sit in the corner of the couch, waiting for Justin to calm down and return.

Suddenly he rushes back into the room, tears streaming down his face.

"Ashley, please don't...don't do this to me. Please. I love you so much, please." He screams at me.

I look up. "What did I do? Why are you crying?"

"How could you not know? You said that we were going to fast!" He continued to scream at me.