Omega Point

It’s November 2998.

Six strangers from all over the world are gathered by a strange corporation with a mission to overthrow the system of corruption. The dying planet is controlled by a world government, known as The Council. The Council rules the populace through drugs and lies, keeping all their opponents silent while spreading propaganda through the masses. They are bringing the planet to ruin, and only these six can stop them.

The human race itself has evolved into something new. Children are designed, their physical and mental attributes chosen for them before they are even born. They are know as the Elite, and they are at the top of the hierarchy in this society. Beneath them are the Ficials, who have all the beauty of the Elite, and none of the brains, as well as Naturals and Pures. The Naturals are rare; they are born the natural way to designed parents who have forsaken their peers. Naturals are hunted by the Elites, claiming they are a parasite to society and a hampering to progress.

As for the Pures, well, they are just a myth now. They and their ancestors are completely undesigned, completely untampered with. Their DNA is pure.

Who is telling the truth, and who has skeletons in the closet? What will the six uncover, not only about the government, but about themselves? Will any of them live to see the new millennium, or is the cause hopeless?