Status: Chapter One is up.

Vampire School for the Gorgeous and Undead.

Chapter One

Do you ever have those days when you wake up and are sure something life changing is going to happen? Then you spend the whole day wondering and worrying about what's going to happen? And when the change comes you look back on it and think that you would've liked your last moments to be happy? Well, that's exactly what happened to me.

"What's wrong with you? You're so weird." Molly asked, giving me a concerned look. We were walking home from school, down the street in our neighborhood. Molly's fifteen, just like me, and we've been best friends since the kinder years. Little did I know these were the last moments I'd be seen with her.

"I'm fine I just...I have this feeling. Like something is going to happen to me today. I don't know, it's just weird." I told her and she looked skeptical.

"Umm...well that's odd. I think you should stop worrying, maybe it isn't even going to happen, you aren't one hundred percent sure." She replied, raising her eyebrows.

"Yeah, that's true." I admitted and that's when I saw him. He was pasty white and had long black hair. His eyes were red and he was tall, about six feet tall, and he was dressed in a suit. He was standing on the corner, looking at me with an unreadable expression.

"Abbey!" I didn't realize Molly was talking to me, but when she shouted, I tore my eyes away from him to speak with her.

"What?" I asked, turning back to face him. But he was gone. My eyes widened. How could he have left? I only stopped watching him for a second and he disappeared!

"What's wrong with you? You're acting really strange and you're scaring me." Molly said with a frown. I sighed.

"Didn't you see him?" She looked at me questioningly and I continued. "Standing on the corner by Mrs. Nilts house?" She shook her head. I know I saw him there, so how come she didn't see him?

"Molly...I have to go." I told her, running towards the corner without giving her time to reply. I ran to the corner and turned, seeing him down by the Trail. It's long, where runners go and they come out in a different neighborhood. He was standing there, looking inviting, so I followed him.

I knew I just had to talk to him and I wouldn't stop there, even if I wasn't allowed down the Trail. I was determined, so I chased after him and it seemed like he was always ahead of me. The scenery was changing as we got to another neighborhood, but I didn't really notice.

He was my target, and I couldn't think about anything else. Finally, he stopped. I was running as fast I could to catch up with him, so I bumped into him. I was panting and I looked up at him. He stared into my eyes for a moment before leaning over me.

I felt my eyes flutter shut, waiting for him, and I felt a piercing pain. My eyes flew open and I realized he was sucking my blood. I felt myself loosing consciousness and my eyes shut again. It was the last time I'd ever see anyone from my old life.

When I woke up, I saw a woman looking at me with concern and worry deep in her red eyes. Red eyes! I shot up instantly and I felt genuinely afraid of her.

"W-who are you?" I asked her, trembling. She backed away from me with an observing look and I tried not to squirm. Where did the man go? Everything came flooding in at once, and I took it all in. I was on the Trail, some random guy had sucked my blood, and something really good was close by. The sun had already gone down, and I felt hungry. Really hungry.

"I'm Felicity. Come with me, young one." I shook my head no, and she stared at me. I nodded and started to follow. I don't know why, but I was sure she could help me figure this all out. Her silky, ebony hair was a little past her shoulders. She was wearing a long white dress with sleeves and was barefoot with a drawstring bag on her back.

"Felicity? I'm hungry, can we stop for a burger?" I asked her, and she put her head back and laughed. I was confused. Did she not like burgers?

"You can't eat burgers, Abbey. But here, drink this." She took out a small bottle from her bag and handed it to me. I took it gratefully.

"What do you mean I can't eat burgers? And how do you know my name? And what is this?" I asked her, opening it up. I yearned for it, wanting to drink it, so I put it all in my mouth. Once I drank it, I felt refreshed and I wanted more. She watched me for a moment before replying.

"You can't eat burgers because you're a vampire and that's blood. I know your name because...well, I can't say." My eyes went wide and I looked at the empty bottle. Blood....I lusted for blood.

"So that means...that guy was a vampire wasn't he?" She tilted her head to the side.

"What guy? And if you're talking about whoever attacked you, they were a vampire. Come with me, we're going to school." Felicity told me, and I was more confused than ever.

"Why are we going to school? School is closed now." I told her and she smiled.

"We're going to your new school. Atrum Cruor is an academy for young vampires, much like yourself. First years are fifteen, second years are sixteen, third years are seventeen, and fourth years are eighteen." She explained, and I nodded. After a while of walking, I came to a big castle-like building and while we walked inside, I saw other kids. They looked at me oddly.

"Hello Felicity!" I heard this time after time again as they passed her, and she greeted them all the same. I guess she's pretty important around here, then.

"Hey Felicity? How did you know where to find me?" I inquired suddenly. She stopped walking and turned to me. With a faint smile, she said,

"I just did. Something told me to go to that trail. Of course, I didn't know you in particular was there, but I knew something was there." It did make sense. In a way. We walked up stairs and around tons of hallways before she abruptly stopped. She knocked on the door and a girl with auburn hair and blonde streaks with sideswept bangs answered the door.

"Hello, Felicity." She smiled slightly, before noticing me. Much to my disappointment, her smile faded and she gave me a look just like the others.

"Hello Emily. This is Abbey, your new roommate. I assume you'll help her out? She's the same year as you, so I thought it'd be appropriate to bring her here. Excuse that it was on such short notice." Felicity told her, moving so I could walk in. Emily moved to the side and nodded after Felicity before closing the door.

I walked to the living room and saw a strawberry blonde and a blue haired girl. They both looked at me, and I smiled nervously at them. Emily walked over to sit next to them, and the next thing I knew was that I had three pairs of eyes staring at me. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Part One, I know it's kinda boring, but it'll get better, I promise.