Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Thanks God, thanks a lot.

“Ally I can’t believe you!!” was shouted so loud that I swear the whole bus shook, but then I realized we were just moving. I stood back up straight and closed my eyes tight. Please God just make this all go away. Please just make it all disappear and I promise I’ll become a nun. I promise god!! I waited a few seconds then I shot my eyes open, did that actually work!? NO WAY! I turned around and there was Nick standing there staring at me, more angry then I’ve seen him in a long time. Since the day outside the restaurant when he found out I was still going back to James. “Are you going to say anything or just stare at me!?” He shouted at me. Thanks god, thanks a lot.

“Nick calm down!” I shouted back at him. “Woah what happened?” Kevin asked coming from the back of the bus, Lindsey in step behind him. “Nothing! I didn’t do anything!!” I shouted throwing my hands up in the air for exaderation. “That’s the problem!! She still isn’t eating!!!” Nick shouted towards Kevin, I turned and glared at him. There is no way he just shouted that. Only he knows about my eating issues! WHAT A FAGGOT! “What do you mean?” Kevin asked now looking at me sternly. Joe popped his head out of his bunk with a confused look now, obviously wondering what all the yelling was about. I want to cry. Right now. “She’s still making herself sick!” Nick shouted Joe shot up out of his bunk and was now in the tiny circle forming around me. “Al, what is he talking about?” Joe asked, “I-I don’t know” I said shakily trying to pretend like I had no idea what Nick was talking about. “ALLY!” Everyone shouted at once, it made me jump. “I’m fine!!” I shouted and turned on my heel and walked to the back. I heard some shuffling around and someone following behind me. PLEASE GOD, SOME HELP!! I begged as I slamed the door close behind me, I heard an UMPH. Signaling me I had hit someone. I walked over and sat on the window seat and starred at the pavement racing away from us. Or are we racing away from it? OH WHATEVER.

“Al” was whispered so lightly I almost didn’t hear it. I turned around. “What” I said bluntly. “look don’t get angry at me!” Joe said in shock. I let out a sigh. “Sorry Joe, I didn’t mean to” “It’s okay, but wanna tell me what this yelling was all about?” “Nothing. Just a stupid fight. Again” I said rolling my eyes with a sigh. “Oh. Are you sure?” Joe asked starring at me. He’s trying to read my mind right now, I can tell. “Yea” I said as the bus stopped. “Well come on, let’s go see Nicole!” I shouted jumping up. Joe grabbed me by my shoulders. “Ally” He said looking at my eyes, “Joseph” I said back with a smirk. “You can tell me anything, you know that right?” “Of course” I said he let his lips curve up into a smile. “Now lets goooo” I said grabbing his hand and racing off the bus pushing pass Nick in the process.

“Ally please” I didn’t say anything just spread my self out in the queen sized bed making sure I took up all the room. “You are being absolutely ridiculous” He harshly whispered. I’m giving him the silent treatment. “Seriously Ally move over now!” I tried to spread out further if that’s even possible. I’m not sharing a bed with him. He can sleep on the floor. Joe and Nicole are in Joe’s bed fast asleep. Nick was in his parents room for most the night avoiding being with us. Being a social outcast. Dork. “I cannot believe how immature you are” He harshly whispered close to my ear. I took the pillow and covered my head. “You’re such a bitch” He said and then left the room. Wow what a faggot. I woke up the next morning and stretched out. I had the whole bed to myself last night, you’d think it’d be nice for once but I was lonely-not going to lie. But then I’d just think about how mean Nick was to me and then I felt just fine. I got up and decided to shower since Nicole and Joe were still sleeping.

By the time I was changed and out they were both awake and Nick was in the room again. Sitting on my bed. He smiled slyly at me like ha I’m on your bed. I walked over and sat down next to him. Joe got up and went to shower as Nicole starred at the two of us waiting for one of us to explode at each other. Wasn’t going to be me though. Nick was just starring at me. He knows I hate being starred at. I started to scowl at the TV screen. A few moments later and slowly turned to him. “Wanna talk about it now?” He asked with that stupid Jonas smirk on his face. I shoved him off the bed and he fell on the floor, Nicole let out a gasp and started to laugh but covered her mouth quickly. “ALLY WINDLE!!!” He shouted standing back up “nick jonas” I said back dully. “STOP ALLY!” “stop what?” I asked back. “THIS! THIS STUPID SILENT TREATMENT STUFF!!” I shrugged. He grabbed my arm and started pulling out of the room. “OW NICK YOUR HURTING ME!” he immediately stopped looked at me with sorrow for a second because he knew I was filled with bruises from some one else but then he scooped me up and threw me over his shoulder. I started kicking my legs and punching him as hard as I could. He kept walking like I wasn’t even over his shoulder.

People were staring as he waited for the elevator. “HELP!!” I started screaming and some people looked over concerned. “Ignore her please, she’s just being stubborn” Nick said and the people looked away. I kept kicking him and punching him. We walked into the elevator and no one walked in behind us because… well I’m guessing because of me but whatever. The door closed and the elevator moved a split second before Nick dropped me on my butt and slammed the STOP button. “what the hell Nick!?” I shouted from the ground while rubbing my butt. “Sorry I forgot how fragile you are now” He said leaning against the buttons so I wouldn’t be able to get to them. “what’s that supposed to mean?” I asked while glaring at him. “Ally you know what it means. YOU PROMISED!” He shouted pointing at me. “Yea well people change and promises are broken!” I shouted back at him. “THAT’S BULL SHIT!” He shouted. “IT’S YOUR OWN WORDS DUMB ASS!” he let out a very agitated yell and slammed his hand into the wall. I jumped. Was not expecting that at all. “Ally please you're hurting yourself” He whispered now. “Nick I’m fine.” He just looked at me. “I can’t believe you said something in front of Joe and Kevin.” I said turning my head away from his gaze. “I was just so upset that you lied Al, I didn’t mean to.” “Oh don’t pull that card Nick.” “What card?” “The I was just so mad I didn’t even know I was doing it. That’s bull crap” I said “al why are you still doing it?” He whispered. I just didn’t respond. I was starring at the wall paper in this elevator. Swirls.

“Ally please! I’m trying to understand what is going on in your head!” “It’s way to complicated” I mumbled. “So help me ally.” “What is this a freakin soap opera!? Nick I’m fine it’s not like I’m freaking Mary Kate Olsen over hear!” “Ally you’re a size double zero!!!” “So what!?” “That’s way to small!” “No it’s not” I said shaking my head. “Ally you were a size zero when dad sent your information out like what last week!” “I’m fine Nick.” I said. We sat there for what seemed like forever until the elevator started moving again. I looked over and saw him standing at the door waiting to get out. Guess he pressed the button. The doors opened and he practically ran out. I walked the opposite way back to our room. Where he was going I don’t know.

“Where have you been?” Nicole asked when I walked in. “Where’s Nick?” Joe asked noticing he wasn’t with me. “I don’t know.” I said flopping down on to my bed. I let out a loud scream into the pillow and then rolled over so I was facing the window and not my two best friends. “Ally are you okay?” Nicole asked sitting down next to me and rubbing my back. “I’m fine! EVERYONE I AM FREAKING FINE!!” I shouted. They stared at me and it was a total of two seconds before I broke down and cried. Hard. “Ally what happened?” Joe whispered from next to me ten minutes later. “Nothing.” I said calming down and starting to breath smoothly again “Al we can’t help if you don’t tell us what’s going on” Joe said. “It’s just a break down, happens all the time Joe. I’m fine” I said flopping back. “Okay” He said getting up and leaving. I know he’s mad but at the moment I just don’t care. “Ally what’s wrong tell me right now. Your acting like a complete bitch.” Nicole said. I started to laugh and sat up and she laughed to, I love her. She always says exactly what she’s thinking. “I love you” I said calming down. “Good, now tell me what’s wrong doll face” I took a deep breath. “really it’s nothing, me and Nick just had a stupid fight and he’s being a baby over it. And I have my period so I’m extra emotional” I said lieing. “Well hun, boys are stupid. And I’m here for ya” She said hugging me. “Thanks Nicole. You can go find Joe if you want….i think I pissed him off.” “You sure?” She asked looking at me. “Yea, I’m just going to nap” “Ally are you positive?” “One hundred percent” I said smiling at her. She smiled back and shoved me back with her hand so I hit the bed. “I’ll be back before we go to lunch okay?” She asked. “Kay” I said laying back down. This day sucks and it’s only ten thirty. Why is god never on my side?