Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

"Maybe I wanna stir things up"

“She just couldn’t get enough of us” Joe said walking over to me. I smiled at him. “Don’t flatter your self Joseph.” I said rolling my eyes and laughing. The interviewer just laughed as Joe sat down beside me. “Alright well since you’re here, Joe can you share a memory about Ally with us?” “Let’s see, there are so many…” He said scratching his head. “Well Joe we could tell everyone about how we used to hate each other” I offered. “Sounds good since you just said it” He said laughing. I smiled. “You two used to hate each other?” was asked next. “So much” I said laughing. “She was the annoying little girl next door.” He said giving me a nuggie. I shoved him off me, “And he was the bratty boy who always thought boys were better then girls” “Because they are,” Joe said in an obvious tone. “ha, I used to beat his butt up almost every day when we were younger.” I said laughing and Joe shook his head. “I have no idea what she is talking about.” He said standing up and walking away causing me to laugh harder. “He doesn’t like to talk about it, but if you ask Kevin or Nick they’ll tell you.” I said. She smiled. “Well can you tell us how you ended up on the stage?” I took a breath and the whole story from Kevin breaking his arm to Miley being opening and then me taking her spot. “Wow lucky they have you huh?” She asked. “I guess so” I said smiling. “Alright well thank you so much for talking with me” She said smiling. “Oh it was no problem” I said smiling and then she clicked the camera off. I let out a deep breath and walked over towards the guys who were leaning against a table filling out that paper from earlier. “Thanks” I whispered to Joe. “No Problem-o Kid-o” I squeezed in beside him and Nick and started to fill out my own paper with a purple pen.

(Joe-Bold. Nick-Italicized.Kevin-strike through. Ally-Normal)

The basics:

Name:
Ally Windle

Hometown: New Jersey, Wykoff.

Favorite color: Hot pink&Orange.

Favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie dough, ymmm

Favorite Movie? The Notebook. She is obsessed. Shut up Nick.

Favorite song? It tends to change every hour or so but right now…Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon.

What are you afraid of? Bugs…yuck. And the dark and Joe in the morning. HEY!

Best friend?
Nicole G. It’s really me, she just doesn’t want Nicole to feel bad.What a lie, it’s me. Hey this is my paper thingy! Yea Kev, jeesh.

Family?
Love um.

Getting a little personal:

What makes you laugh?
ME. Ha. That was Joe, but he’s right.

What did you do last night? Spun around on the beach in the pouring rain. <
actually did that.
(FA-REEK)

Something you miss right now:
Dad, love you…Happy be-lated birthday :]

Quote you live by? I don’t really have one. I just kind of go with what I’m feeling…

Last person you texted? Mitchel because Nicole doesn’t count :P

Favorite thing to do: Laugh :DThat’s all she does. She likes to be extremely obnoxious…Both are so true.

What are you doing after this? Going home I mean back to the condoooo. Apparently Joe wants to go swimming, so probably that.

Celebrity Crush: ME! Just kidding that’s weird. Ew. He’s weird. Probably that wear wolf what’s his name again?Taylor Lautner.

What’s something that freaks you out? That Kevin knew who Taylor Lautner really was…Funny Al. :]

Deepest secrets:

Single?
Si

Have any regrets? I try not to.

What is something you ask yourself a lot? Why me?

Excuse you usually use: Joe did it. My parents always believe her to.

Cutest thing a guy/girl has done for you? Bought me a puppy, I miss max :/That is the dog….not the boy who gave it to her. I gave her the dog…For Christmas :]

First kiss? ….was my first kiss.

With who? Sorry, I don’t kiss and tell ;]

Where?

Age?

[Last time you cried? No idea.

Last time you laughed? Like .2 seconds ago while filling this thing out.

Ever?

Ever laughed so hard you cried?
Just happened the other day….Nick tripped getting off the bus. Pretty funny. Wasn’t that funny. HA! Yea it was!!

Ever fallen asleep in school?
Many times….sorry Mr. Rooney and Mr. Shields AND Miss Stevenson… okay the list is way to long.

Ever fainted? Mhm. A few times.

Ever tripped in front of a random crowd? Do the 55 thousand people at MSG count?Yeah it happened. Happens to the best of us. And it’s hilarious to the rest of us. You’ve fallen on stage before Nick… Don’t know what you are talking about…

Ever been so mad you completely snapped? Never. HA. I second that, HA HA.

The wish:

Something you wish for:
I don’t need a wish, I’m good at the moment, but I may need it later, you never know.

After I finished I signed my signature and read over it. “Done?” Nick asked looking over my shoulder. “Mhm, here.” I said handing it to him. “Are you sure you want to leave that?” Nick asked pointing to Mitchel’s name. “Yea, what’s the big deal?” “People will probably say your dating him,” Nick said. “Why does that matter?” I asked. “Just letting you know.” “Well who’d you put?” I asked taking his paper. I read it over, Miley. “MILEY? And you’re complaining about me? You know this will stir something up.” I said giving back the paper. “Maybe I wanna stir things up in the world” “How? By spreading lies?” I asked before walking away. “Maybe it isn’t a lie” Was shouted after me and I just walked away shaking my head. I would have yelled but I didn’t want to cause any drama. I don’t care who he dates, after all I have a date later I need to worry about.