Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Invites.

“GUYS!!” Joe shouted obnoxiously. “WHAT!?” I shouted back just as obnoxious. “We got a save the date for a Mr. Jonas, and Miss Hersh!!!” Joe said excitedly. “Aw I wanna see!!” I said running over and sitting beside him at the table. We were in the hotel after a show and Joe had just stole the envelope from Mrs. Jonas. He opened it and we saw the off white sheet of paper. “AW! KEVIN YOU LOOK SO GROWN UP!” I shouted. It was true, he really did. The little paper was an off white and had a picture of Kevin and Lindsey on the beach. Lindsey was wearing a black sundress and Kevin had on a matching black button up shirt that didn’t have the top few buttons buttoned and he was wearing some khakis. They were dancing it seemed from the picture and smiling at each other with the ocean in the background. I read over the text that was written,

Paul Kevin Jonas II & Lindsey Cristina Hersh have decided it’s time…

Then below it was a picture of the date written in the sand. I started to tear up. “Ally are you crying?” “Shut up Joe!” I said smacking his arm and wiping a stray tear. “Aw Ally!” Kevin said wrapping me up in a big bear hug. I started to laugh. “I can’t believe you’re getting married!” I said. “Me either Al” He said laughing. “Aw honey” Mrs. Jonas said tearing up. “Not you to!” Joe said causing us all to laugh. “Well there’s another invitation here” Mr. Jonas said holding up an official looking letter. “What is it!?” Joe asked. “Let’s see…” Mr. Jonas said opening it. “It’s an invitation to MTV Music Video Awards.” Mr. Jonas said handing it over to us. “Aw no way!” I shouted. “Look you’ve been nominated!!” Joe shouted. “WHAT!?” I asked shocked. “As, best new female break out artist, and again as best single for Homecoming!” I starred at the paper and smiled. “She’s totally freaking out on the inside” Kevin said laughing. “We are nominated for best single, Burning Up….Top sales….and best video!” Joe said. “NICE!” Everyone shouted. “When are they?” Kevin asked, “Oh wow, next week??” Joe said asking Mr. Jonas. “It got lost in the mail somewhere so we got it pretty late.” “Well you know what this means…..” Joe said looking over to me. “SHOPPING!!” We shouted together and started to laugh. “Tomorrow we’ll go. Us girls” Mrs. Jonas said talking to me and Nicole. “Me?” Nicole asked confused. “Well of course your going!” She said laughing. “But I’m not on the invitation?” Nicole asked. “But you’re going as my date…DUH” Joe said. “But won’t people realize were together?” Nicole asked. “Well I’m okay with that….as long as you are” Joe said to her. Nicole smiled and nodded a yes. “She’s freaking out on the inside.” Kevin said and we all laughed again. “Well I’m exhausted, come on Paul time for bed!” Mrs. Jonas said grabbing Frankie’s hand and dragging him along to.

They left and I picked up my phone and called Mitchel. He picked up on the second ring, “Hello?” “MITCHEL!” I heard him laugh. “ALLY! What’s up??” He said yawning. “Oh wow sorry I totally didn’t realize it was so late…but guess what!” I said walking to my bed and flopping down on it. “Hm, what!?” He asked. “I’m nominated for a moon man!” I said excitedly and I heard him cheer on the other end, “That’s awesome!” He said, “Yep and guess what!” I said “There’s more!?” He asked and I laughed. “Mhm” I said. “Alright well what?” He asked laughing. “I want you to be my date!” I said and I watched as a few heads twisted my way but then casually went back to the TV. “Aw, Al I’d love to be your date!” He said and I smiled. “Well I’m glad you have accepted my request but I’m gonna go join everyone and watch television.” I said in a British accent. I heard him laugh and I smiled again. “You are so weird Al.” “I know I think Joe has definitely rubbed off on me.” I said walking over towards the group. “HEY!” Joe shouted and I laughed. “I heard him, and I have to agree. But I’ll talk to you later, Sweet dreams” He said. “Only if I’m with you!” I said and then hung up. “Sweet dreams, oh but Mitchel only when I’m with you!” Nicole mimicked and I smacked her. “I’m kidding!” She said laughing and I sat down on the floor. “Well Nick aren’t you going to call Miley and ask her to be your date?” Joe asked. “Nope.” Nick said and we all looked his direction. “she already is” He said in an obvious tone. “Ha, riiiiiight” I said nodding my head with an eye roll. He mumbled some insult I’m sure but I didn’t care enough to listen.