Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

If you die, it's so not on me.

“So everyone what’s going on out there tonight!?” Joe shouted and the responses were screams. “Well little do you all know, we have a special guest here tonight with us, she’s standing on the side of the stage right now.” Kevin said and Joe looked our way and put up his hand to block the crowd from seeing. He rolled his eyes and Nicole and I started laughing. He smiled and put his hand down and laughed when he noticed both his brothers were staring at him. “Ally’s fault” He said into the mic. “JOSEPH!” I shouted from the side and he laughed. “Anyway I’m sure if you all scream loud enough she’d be happy to come out and sing a song with us for everyone!” Nick yelled. Everyone started to scream. Miley ran out on stage and the screaming escalated. I huffed and Joe looked over to me. “Ally come on out with us and sing!” He said into his mic. My eyes went huge. I was wearing leggings and Nick’s old gray sweatshirt that had his name on the back. Rumors would fly like crazy. I smiled “Perfect” I said and Nicole shoved me out I went out there and the screams were extremely loud.

I grabbed the mic the stage hand handed to me, “Hey everyone long time no see!” I said jokingly. “So what are we singing boys?” I asked talking over Miley. “Well you know Al, I have no idea how you’re wearing that sweat shirt because I am BURNIN UP!” Joe shouted into the mic, the screams started and then so did the music. I laughed at Joe's intro for the song. After all of us sang the song the screams and applause were ridiculous. Big Rob didn’t come out for his part, but Joe and I had a fun time impersonating him. “Everyone give a hand for the lovely Miley Cyrus!” Nick shouted and the whole place erupted in screams. I turned around and bent over to pick up the water Nick had been drinking and the hood fell onto my head. I didn’t bother putting it down once I stood up straight. I took a quick sip and Nick playfully glared at me. “That’s mine Ally.” He said into the mic. I just gave a big smile. “You know what Al,” He said smiling. “No Nick I don’t, you haven’t said it yet” I said and everyone laughed. “I’m gonna getchya.” He said and I just laughed. “That was a bad intro, like embarrassing bad, but boys let’s start it up!!” I shouted back to the band. I sang Gonna Getchya Good with the boys. I flirted with Nick the whole time during he song. I saw Miley off the stage starring at us. War is so on.

“Al I haven’t seen that sweatshirt in forever!” Nick said once we were in the bus. We were now on our way Texas so Miss Cyrus was joining us on the road again. Though this time I was less then thrilled. “I wear it all the time Nick.” I said sitting down with a small Ben N Jerrys carton of half-baked ice cream. “Not lately.” He said trying to steal my spoon. “Well whatever. Stop! It’s not sugar free!” I said smacking his hand away. He rolled his eyes. “Just one spoonful?” He asked and I handed it over to him. “Fine but if you die, it’s not on me.” I said and he smiled. I saw Miley walk in and sit down on the other side of Nick. She finally had gotten out of the shower. Good thing I showered first. “Nick I said one!” I said noticing he was now eating almost the whole thing. He looked over at me and smiled. “Give it back!” I whined trying to grab it. “Ally come on I just worked so hard at a concert.” He said to me and I laughed sarcastically. “Oh and I didn’t!?” I said finally grabbing it from him. “Yea, yea. What ever.” He said and I laughed. “What?” He asked. “You have ice cream all over your face.” I said pointing to my own to show him where. He quickly wiped it off with a smile. “Thanks.” He said. “Remember last tour on top of the bus?” I asked smiling at the memory. “Oh and my dad almost killed us?” He asked laughing himself. “We had ice cream all over our faces.” I said and he smiled. I watched as Miley snaked her hand in between his two. “I’m going to bed.” I said standing up. “It’s so early though” Nick said watching as I pulled his sweat shirt down to cover my butt. “I’m tired. Sue me” I said leaving the back.

Joe and Nicole were in the front starring at each other. “What are you guys doing?” I asked putting the carton back in the freezer and washing the spoon. “Staring contest.” Joe said and I just laughed. “I get a kiss if I win!” He said excitedly. “You’ll probably get one if you loose to Joe.” I said laughing and Nicole smiled. “I’m going to bed” I announced and they both said good night. I jumped up to get in my bunk but failed and fell back in the aisle. “God” I said standing up and rubbing my butt. I jumped up and made it. “Second try everyone!” I shouted and I heard some laughter. I shut my curtain and plugged in my phone. I laid in my bunk for about two hours before the whole bus was dark and everyone was asleep but me. I tossed and turned for a bit but nothing was coming to me. I sat up quickly to jump out but bumped by head and groaned loudly instead. After the throbbing pain in my head disappeared I cautiously got out of my bunk. I landed softly on the ground and made it to the front of the bus and I sat down. This war could end up either being a. extremely fun, or b. ending in flames. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

“That cannot be comfortable.” I heard someone say. “Her back is going to kill her all day.” Someone else said. I groaned and sat up. I had fallen asleep leaning on the kitchen table. “Oh she’s up.” Kevin said pouring himself a bowl of cereal. “Yea, thanks guys.” I said cracking my back. I laughed as everyone made a face of disgust. “works every time” I said with a smug smile. “Well anyway” Kevin said sitting down beside me. He twisted around to grab the TV remote and I grabbed his cereal bowl and moved it over in front of myself. I had had two spoon fulls by the time he turned back around with the music videos on. He looked down and his face basically spelled out the word confusion. I watched as he turned back around and then back again. He blinked a few times and scratched his head and looked over at the counters. He finally looked over to me and noticed the bowl I was eating out of and he just starred at me. I busted out laughing causing milk and Captain Crunch pieces to fly everywhere. Joe shrieked like a girl when some of my chewed up pieces landed on the counter beside his toast. That only caused me to laugh harder. “Ally!!” Kevin shouted while laughing. “SORRY!” I shouted causing what I had managed to keep in my mouth fly out. I only laughed harder. Joe was laughing at Kevin who had a look of disgust on his face because he now had milk all over himself.

“What happened in here?” Nick asked walking in laughing a bit. “Ally.” Was all Kevin said standing up and grabbing a dishtowel. Nick looked over and I smiled innocently. “So ready for the show tonight!?” I asked excitedly catching a towel Kevin threw at me. I started to wipe up my mess, “Why are you so excited?” Joe asked. “Whoa grouch alert.” I mumbled and Nick laughed. “I’m just excited to sing.” I said finally answering. “Well if cucumber is still here then I’m not excited.” “Cucumber?” Nick asked confused and I laughed. Cucumber was Joe, Nicole, and mine’s codename for Miley. Joe laughed gently sitting down with his toast. “Whatever we’ll have fun.” I said. “So wait what’s cucumber?” Nick asked. “A delicious vegetable.” I answered and he just starred at me and Joe as we started to laugh. “I’m not even going to ask.” Nick said shaking his head which caused his curls to bounce. “Can I cut your hair?” I asked as he pushed his hair out of his eyes. “I don’t know can you?” He asked back and I smiled. “Yea get me scissors and I will.” “I don’t know if I trust you, I do have to get up on stage in front of everyone tonight.” He said cautiously. “If I make you look bad, you can cut my hair.” I said to him. “Okay.” He said agreeing. “Ally you better hope you can cut hair because Nick definitely can’t.” Kevin said sitting down next to me. “How do you know if I can cut hair or not?” Nick asked his oldest brother. “Trust me, I know.” Kevin answered. “Creep.” Joe said under his breath making us all laugh again.