Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

They throw food; Not words

“Yep, it was amazing” I said into the phone. “Sounds it. And she really said that about your music?” Mitchel asked. I smiled. “Yes! I almost fainted.” I said to him and I heard his laughter on the other side. “Ugh, Al I have to go. Masson wants to show me his new song. I’ll talk to you later though okay?” “Alright, tell everyone I said hi!” “Same with me, bye!” then the line went dead. “How’s boyfriend?” Nick asked with a tone sitting down across from me at the table. It wasn’t an angry tone, just the tone that you know someone uses to start something up with you. “Good, and your girlfriend?” I asked in the same tone. “Perfect.” He said slouching back. I rolled my eyes as I took a spoonful of my cereal. “So you miss him?” He asked in that tone again. I laughed. “Yes. SO much” I said and he raised an eyebrow in my direction. “What?” I asked taking another spoonful. “Nothing, I just think you’re trying to start a fight with me.” He said with the famous smirk. I laughed sarcastically. “Nick if I wanted to start a fight with you we’d be fighting by now. You’re the one who came in here all like “So how’s boyfriend?” So don’t even try to say I want to fight.” I said and he just sat there laughing. “Oh whatever Ally.” He said rolling his eyes. “Fine do you want to fight?” I asked him getting a little mad but nothing serious. “I’m not doing anything…. I think you’re getting a little heated though Al.” He said leaning in with a smirk. “No if I was mad I’d do this...” I said and then threw my cereal and milk all over him. I laughed as I saw his shocked face covered in milk. It took him a total of two seconds before he jumped up and grabbed the gallon of milk I had left out on the counter.

“Nick don’t you dare!” I shouted just as he dumped the whole gallon over my head. I screamed as the cold liquid washed over my face then my body. He laughed and then stopped once he saw me opening the fridge. “Okay Ally we’re even, don’t you dare! Put the soda down Ally!” He shouted as I started uncapping the litter of coke. “I don’t know Nick, I’m pretty mad at you.” I said tapping the bottle. “Ally, No. Put it down.” He said warningly. I just tipped the bottle over and held it above his head as he grabbed for it and tried to wrestle it from me. The bottle was now empty and clanging on the floor as we both reached for the chocolate sauce.

Ten minutes later we were both covered in ketch up, ranch dressing, mustard, salsa, chocolate sauce, soda, milk, and the left over spaghetti from last Thursday. Nick was trying to chase after me but I slipped and slammed to the ground. “Oh my God are you okay Al!?” He shouted as I rolled around on the ground trying to stand up. It wasn’t easy though I kept slipping and falling again. Nick came into my vision as he bent down to help me up. “You are such a disaster.” He told me as he put out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it with my ketchup-covered hand and held on then pulled him down instead of him pulling me up. He landed on top of me and we started to laugh as his forehead was pressed against mine. “What the hell did you two do in here?” Nicole asked. “Ally got mad….” Nick said still on top of me. “Oh.” We heard coughing and then looked up and Nick rolled off of me fast and tried to stand up, only to fall back down. “Cool Nick….wanna tell me hownothing is going on again!?” Miley shouted before disappearing behind the back door.

“Well that was awkward.” I said trying to stand up. Nick was crawling threw the goo we had created on the floor. “Miley wait!!” he shouted turning the doorknob. “Nicole help me please!” I shouted at my best friend. “No I think this is more fun…” She said grabbing the camera. “NICOLE!” I shouted falling down and starting to laugh again. “So everyone, this is what happens when Ally Windle starts a fight with the Nick Jonas. They throw their food at each other instead of their words…and then they get stuck rolling around on the ground in it. Gross. Well Nick crawled away that’s why you don’t see him….Ally just isn’t that bright to think of crawling to the bathroom….” I started laughing even harder. “NICOLE PLEASE!! I’M GOING TO PEE MY PANTS!” I shouted and she started laughing hysterically and then put the camera down on one of the bunks. “Ally just craw to the bathroom!” She said to me and I started making my way towards the bathroom. “I knew I was friends with you for a reason” I said to her before shutting the door behind me. Nick was now in the back and I could I hear yelling. I washed it out though with the sound of the shower running.

“Before the storm.” I said as I wrote it across the top of the paper. “Looks good, sounds great.” Nick said smiling at me. “I love it when you two are bored.” Joe said coming into my hotel room. “Why?” We both asked at the same time and then laughed. “Because, you write some pretty sweet songs together. I mean you’re both like God at writing, and then together you’re like…greater then God.” He said and we laughed. “Pretty sure no one is greater then God Joe.” I said handing him the wrinkled piece of paper that was covered in cross outs, scribbles, and thanks to Nick- Diet Coke.

“Knowing that I’ll never hold her like I did before the storm…. Who is this about?” Joe asked with a sly grin. I ripped it from his hands. “No one, don’t worry bout it.” I said and he laughed. “So are you two going to sing it on stage together…. for each other?” He asked with an amused face. “You know we hate you right?” Nick asked with a serious face. “Oh totally.” Joe said taking a sip of his Coke. I laughed as Nick rolled his eyes. “Why are you here Joseph?” I asked. “Oh right, you and cucumber are leaving in T minus thirty minutes.” “Oh wow, I have to shower and get ready.” I said jumping up and making my way towards the bathroom. “You know you guys are so immature with your stupid codenames for people.” Nick said. “Oh you’re just lucky you don’t know what yours is.” I said with a smirk. “What is it?” “Well if we told you young jeti, then we wouldn’t be able to use it anymore to talk about you in front of you….so you’ll never know my dear brother.” Joe said “Did you just call me young jeti?” Nick asked looking at his brother. “Yea, you know from star wars.” Joe said like it was obvious. “You are so weird.” Nick said shaking his head and standing up. “What!? Come on I thought that was a good one!” Joe called after him. I laughed. “We don’t have a code name for Nick.” Joe said turning back to me. “Oh I know, it’s just fun to mess with his curly head.” I said. “I love the way you think.” Joe said and I laughed.

An hour later I was walking into Radio City Hall with Miley. We weren’t taking obviously. “Ah Ally you’re here!” Rihanna said hugging me and I laughed. “Hey Ri!” “Were about to go rehearse, so hurry up and put your stuff in the room, I’ll meet you on the stage.” She said bumping hips with me. I laughed as I ran away to the room. Rihanna and I have been really close these past few days. She’s really funny and sweet. Someone I could definitely be a friend with.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT;
RATE;
SUBSCRIBE.
p l e a s e <3