Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

Every end opens up a new begining.

“I love you. Don’t ever forget that.” He said. “I love you more AND I’ll miss you way more.” “Pretty sure that isn’t possible.” Joe said with his smirk then leaned in for a kiss that started to turn into more. “I think that’s our cue to leave.” I whispered to Nick. “Right” He said throwing his arm around me and walking away.

Today is a sucky day. Nicole’s leaving back for home. It’s her dad’s birthday this Thursday so she has to go back. “He is wondering if he remembered to pack his toothbrush….nope he didn’t but he figured he’ll just steal his wife’s every morning, like he does her deodorant.” Nick said and I busted out laughing. “How are you so good at this game!?” I asked laughing and he shrugged with a smile. We were sitting on a bench in the random waiting area waiting for Joe and we're playing our game. It wasn’t too much longer until Joe was in front of us looking more depressed then ever. “It’ll be okay Joe. I promise.” I said standing up and hugging him. He laughed slightly and then rubbed the back of his neck. “Can we get out of here?” He asked with a sad look. “Uh yea man let’s go, Big Rob’s waiting with Kevin.” Nick said standing up with me.

We made our way to the car and after a silent car ride we were back at the hotel. “So you saw her off?” Mr. Jonas asked us as we all made our way to their room for a family dinner. “Yep.” I said sitting down at the table next to Nick and across from Joe. “So how long until she lands?” Kevin asked Joe. “Six hours.” He said with a sigh. “It’ll be okay Joseph.” Mrs. Jonas said from the head of the table. Joe smiled his mom and then looked back down at his plate. She looked at Mr. Jonas with a sad face and he shrugged. “Well Joe, we’ll see Matt in a couple of days.” I said trying to cheer him up. He smiled at me and I smiled back. “Maybe I’ll actually get to be friendly to him this time.” Nick said and I laughed, “Why weren’t you the first time?” I asked remembering his rude behavior when Matt flew out for my birthday in February. “Well he was the enemy then.” I looked at him confused along with the rest of the family. “I thought you two had a thing!” He said in explanation. “Nick was jealous!!” Frankie shouted and we all laughed, including Joe.

After we ate we all decided to watch a movie, Cheaper By The Dozen. “I couldn’t imagine having twelve kids, I have to take care of five and that is more then enough.” Mrs. Jonas said and we all laughed. “But you love us all anyway” Kevin said to her and she smiled. “Of course.” She agreed and I smiled. I loved being considered apart of the family. It made me feel wanted which is always a good feeling. I yawned along with Joe. “Bed time everyone, we have an interview at eight with Ryan Seacrest at his studio, then we move over to a meet and greet at Virgin Records, then a photo shoot for Tiger Beat and an interview for them as well.” Mr. Jonas said to us. “Busy day.” Mrs. Jonas commented as she picked up the sleeping Frankie and passing him off to Kevin. “Goodnight” I said to them both and gave them kisses good night on the cheeks. I waited for the boys to say goodnight to their parents and then we made our way to the elevator.

“So I’m exhausted.” I said once in the elevator. “Same. This day has been the worst. I just want to go to bed and wake up happier.” Joe said and I frowned. “Joe you’ll see her soon.” I said to him and he sighed. “Joe I promise you’ll be okay, we’re gonna be busy tomorrow anyway and then you’ll get to talk to her all night.” Kevin said and Joe nodded. “Right.” He said as the doors opened. “Alright well I’ll see you guys tomorrow morning, Night” Kevin said and we waved good night. I waited as Nick opened the door from across Kevin and Frankie’s. He opened it and I walked in and kicked off my flip-flops. “I am SO tired.” I complained as I made my way into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and then changed into some sweats and threw my hair up on top of my head and then walked out. “Wow he’s already asleep?” I asked Nick. Joe was sprawled out across the queen-sized bed passed out. His shoes weren’t even off. “Yea” Nick said passing me and walking into the bathroom.

I flopped down on the bed and soon Nick came back into the room. He pulled off his shirt and then turned off the lights. Darkness flooded the room since the shades were pulled closed. I felt him lay down next to me and I rolled closer to him and yawned as he put his arms around me. “Night Ally.” He said and I smiled. “Night Nick.” I said quietly before falling asleep.

“Hey everyone, you’re listening to Ryan Seacrest and this morning I am live with the Jonas Brothers and Ally Windle. Hey guys how are you all doing?” He asked us and I smiled “Great, thanks for having us” I said bubbly. The boys said hello. After a while of Ryan asking us questions about our music and such came the questions we all dreaded. “So here it is, how is the love life for you four?” Ryan asked. “Well, I’ve been busy with wedding plans.” Kevin said and I smiled. “Ah, that’s so exciting. Have anything we can know yet?” Ryan asked hopping to get an inside scoop on the wedding. “Um I think the colors are pink. Well this week they are anyway. It tends to change.” Kevin said and everyone chuckled. “So Ally, you were at Mitchel Musso’s concert the other night singing on stage with him looking like a couple two weeks ago, then just four nights ago you were on stage in what seemed to be a love triangle with Nick and Miley Cyrus and wiping away tears. What is the deal?” I sighed. “Well, me and Mitchel are just friends.” I said and looked at Nick. “And me and Miley are just friends.” Nick said. “Really?? In my interview wither her two weeks ago it was said you were a couple?!” Ryan asked getting excited. “Well we decided being friends was the best.” Nick said awkwardly rubbing his knee. “Yep.” I chimed in. “So you two are?” Ryan asked. “Oh we’re friends.” We both said at the same time and then laughed. “Well I don’t know if I believe that.” Ryan said and I knew I was getting red. “Ah she’s blushing!” Ryan shouted noticing which then only caused me to blush more. “No I’m not!” I said quickly. “You are!” He countered back. “So Joe, how’s Nicole?!” Nick said changing the subject. Kevin slapped his hand to his forehead along with me. Joe let out a stammer since he was caught off guard. “Okay ladies you heard it yourself…Ally Windle blushing, Nick Jonas quickly changing subjects….if you ask me, they’re into each other.” Ryan said. “They so are.” Joe mumbled and I turned my head so slowly it must have taken ten minutes until I was face to face with him.

“Oh they are!?” Ryan said getting excited. My eyes were huge. I punched Joe in the leg. “Ally!” He shouted. “Joe!” I shouted back. “Kevin!” Nick shouted. “You all are SO weird.” Kevin said slumping down further in his chair. “Okay, well that’s all we have time for today, until tomorrow America!” Ryan said then we were off the air. “Wow guys that was great. I’m sorry but I have to run. Thanks again for coming in!” He said rushing out of the room. “Joe!” I said once we were alone. “Look, I’m sorry. But you know it’s annoying. You two love each other so much, and you’re just sitting here pretending that you both don’t want to be together. I think it’s stupid. Just kiss each other already and admit that you are completely in love with each other!” Joe shouted and then walked out of the room. “So some one gets cranky when his girlfriend isn’t around.” Kevin said quietly getting up and following Joe out. “We know we how each other feels.” I stated. “Yea, and if I wanted to kiss you I would.” Nick said. “And if I wanted to spend all my time thinking about all we could be, I would!” I said “Yea, so HA to Joe!” Nick said standing up. I stood up with the same amount of force. “Hey Nick.” I said. “Yea Al?” He asked. I don’t know who leaned in first, but we kissed there. In the most dangerous place. A gossip crazed man’s radio room….with glass windows….with fans watching, that were now screaming uncontrollably. We pulled apart and my eyes widened when I saw just how many fans were now plastered up against the glass. “That was stupid.” I said. “I don’t care anymore you know why?” Nick asked and I shook my head no.

“Because I choose you Ally Windle. To have and to hold, in sickness and in health-“ I laughed, “Nick we aren’t getting married.” He laughed. “You’re right but I choose you. I chose you fifteen years ago and there’s no one else for me in the whole wide world. I love you. I choose you.” He said and I smiled and kissed him. “I love you to.” I said ignoring the screaming fans that were probably wondering what exactly we were saying. The beauty of being able to be seen but not heard, is exactly the mystery of the silence you so desperately want to be able to hear.
♠ ♠ ♠
RATE;
COMMENT;
SUBSCRIBE.
p l e a s e <3