Status: finished, look for the sequel!

These Things Have Changed

I'm feelin a dance party!

“So Ally, you write songs?” Miley asked sitting next to me. “Uh, what?” “Joe told me.” She said smiling at me. Note to self, strangle Joe with straightner chord next time I’m doing his hair….”Um well no, just that one with Nick” I said. “He said you wrote really good ones.” I smiled, “Um oh” “Yea, so can I see a few?” She asked getting excited. “Uh, nah I don’t think so, don’t be offended I don’t even like the boys to see them.” I said quickly. “Oh it’s okay, I get it.” She said leaning back into the couch. "Could you help me write one?" She asked. I blinked my eyes a few times, did she just ask me that? "Uh yea i guess" I said shrugging. "Sweet!" She said all smiles agian. I smiled at her and then went back to my book. “So, killer show tonight” She said causing me to look up. I put down my book, she cleary wanted to talk. “Yea, you did really amazing. I don’t know how you have that much energy” I said laughing a little, “Me either…I just get up there and with all the adrenalin pumping, I just can’t stop” She said laughing, “Well that makes sense” I said laughing to.

Joe walked into the room with Nick behind him. “Hey guys” I said high fiving Joe as he walked by, “Whats up?” He said sitting down. “Nothing, Miley just told me how great you said my songs were” I said narrowing my eyes at him, he smiled innocently. “Well they are good” Nick said from behind me, I rolled my eyes, “Thanks” I said. “So I’m kind of feeling a dance party…” Joe said looking around and stretching his arms. “Go for it Joe” I said giving him a thumbs up. “Only if you dance with me” He said, “Why?” I asked laughing as he started to stretch out his legs, “Cause I’ll be embarrassed if I dance by myself” He whispered pretty loudly. “Why, you don’t get embarrassed when you do it in public” Nick said laughing, “That’s true, you just embarrass us.” I said, “Oh shut up you’re all dancing with me.” He pulled my hand and I flew off of the couch. “Woah macho man, calm down” I said regaining my balance. He just flexed his arm and kissed the huge muscle that appeared.

Soon Don’t Trust Me by 3 Oh! 3 came blasting through the speakers. Joe started mouthing the words and soon we all started dancing and singing loudly, and pretty obnoxiously. Kevin and Lindsey came in the back and started laughing while Kev recorded us all acting out the lyrics and singing the lyrics loudly laughing. Next was Poker Face by Lady GaGa and we were trying to do the dance she does in the music video to the chorus. Pretty sure me and Miley beat the boys. After a few other songs we all were on the floor laughing and breathing heavily. “Youtube it is!” Kevin said pulling up his laptop and plugging in the camera. We all were to tired to protest. “Oh my god” Kevin said laughing. “What?” We all said sitting up, “Nick and Ally you guys have 256,879 views just from this morning!” “what!?” I shouted running over, it was on the video of me and Nick dancing and singing to Miley’s 7 things. Meanwhile I'm Gonna Getcha Good! By Shania Twain came on and Joe started singing it while still laying down, “Guys I love this song” He said during a musical break. “You're pretty good at singing it” I said “Hm, Nick could you learn this?” “Yea probably why?” “You are so slow my boy” Joe said standing up and hitting him on the head while he went to the kitchen. “Wait what?” Miley asked with Lindsey. “Guys you have to think like Joe, he wants to do a cover of the song” I said. Everyone stared at me like I had just figured out the cure for cancer. “What?” I asked laughing a little.