Status: Updates will be soon.

I'll Be There Not Far Behind

Twisted Twister

As soon as we got back, which was the next morning seeing as we had fallen asleep, I ran to talk to Rebekah. She was sitting in her room, on her bed with paper, and a pencil.

I knocked on her door frame, and walked in. She looked up, and gave me a weak smile. Right then I knew that now was not a good time to tell her that I was dating her brother.

"What's wrong Beka?" I asked, moving the many pieces of crumpled paper to make room for myself on her bed. She looked up at me again, and I could see the masked pain behind her eyes. Without any further words she was in my arms, crying. I held her, rubbing her back lovingly.

~

"Yellow, right hand." Zack said as he spun the dial again. The four of us were playing Twister. We all reached for a yellow spot, and I laughed when I almost fell on Beka. She smiled, and gently nudged me. That caused me to fall, and I landed on Alex.

"Why hello there." He grinned, and kissed my cheek, and then allowed me to get off of him. "Looks like you win Beka... Again." He joked heading for the kitchen. I laughed, and followed him going to get a drink. When I walked into the small room Alex was leaning up against the counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked, giving him a funny look.

"Waiting for you." He replied slyly. I rolled my eyes, and grabbed an Amp. He took it from me, and placed it on the counter. My arms wound around his waist, and I lay my head on his chest. “Wanna go see a movie tomorrow. For real this time.” He added quickly. I looked up at him, setting my jaw in the middle of his rib cage. I grinned, and nodded, then pecked him once on the lips, before grabbing my Amp, and heading back out to the living room. Alex followed, and we started on another round of Twister.

~

Beka and I stayed up late that night, long after the boys had occupied my room. We sat in the living room watching movie, after movie. Eating ice cream, and laughing about everything and nothing. Around five that morning we passed out. I was lying on the couch, which my head over the side, and Beka was on the coffee table.

A couple hours later I could hear the boys, they were trying to be quiet. But failing miserably. I rubbed my eyes, and sat up looking at the clock. Okay, it had been more than a couple hours. It was almost one in the afternoon; Beka was still lying on the coffee table, a puddle of drool forming under her mouth. I got up, and walked to the kitchen, where Alex was drinking a cup of orange juice. I smiled at him, and pecked his cheek, before going to the cupboard to get something to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, it's just a filler.

But Comment. Subscribe. All that stuff... :}