Status: Updates will be soon.

I'll Be There Not Far Behind

Alex Was Right...

I started to pack the rest of my things. The tears had finally stopped. I didn't have anything else to cry for. Alex was right, I should just go home for now. Even if Beverly was going to be sad, everyone was going to be sad. The worst part is I didn't even get to see Jack or Rian much. I sighed as I laid down on my bed for the last time. I heard talking in Beverly's room. Then there was a knock on my door.

"Beka? Can I come in?" I heard Zack ask.

I didn't answer him. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just wanted to get out of here before anything else happens. I heard my door open and then shut quickly. In a matter of seconds Zack was on my bed. I looked up, only to look into his Hazel eyes.

"Look I know I'm the last person you really want to talk to at a time like this but just hear me out...please." Zack said

"Well your right, I don't want to talk to you. But I know that isn't going to stop you from saying what you want to." I said, looking back up at my ceiling

"Look Beka, just please give me a chance. I promise you I won't hurt you!" Zack replied.

I didn't know what to say. Zack sighed, and I looked at him. There was some part of me that wanted him badly. Then another part didn't want to get hurt. Then again, I was willing to take that risk.

"Beka can you say something? I mean anythi--" Zack started, but I cut him off by kissing him.

Zack was surprised by the sudden kiss. I pulled away. I stared at Zack not knowing what he would say. We sat there in silence for a few minutes. My bedroom door opened and I saw Alex standing there.

"Mom's here." He said, looking between me and Zack.

I got up and grabbed all my stuff. I walked down the hall to Beverly's room. She was still in there, crying. I dropped all my stuff and gave her a hug. Tears coming down both of our faces. Then we walked down to the car. I saw my mom waiting for me. Alex and Zack put my stuff in the trunk. Alex gave me a hug then he went back with Beverly. I needed to talk to Zack about what just happened but I know I couldn't do that in front of Alex, Beverly, or my mom.

I gave Zack a hug, not wanting to let go.

"I love you." Zack whispered into my ear.

"I love you too." I said back.

Zack let go and I wished he hadn't. I got into the car and drove off. I pulled out my iPod and just listened to it. I finally just gotten to tired to keep my eyes open that I closed them. Going into a restless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.

No offense but you guys suck at commenting...FAILURE. :}