Status: Updates will be soon.

I'll Be There Not Far Behind

Tostino's Pizza Rolls

The stress was getting to me, driving me closer to insanity every minute. My best friend gone, my mother close. My life was backwards, and I, quite frankly, hated it. Alex was upset because his sister was gone, though it was his fault. And I was upset with him for making her leave. Zack was the only one in a slightly good mood. He was smiling, more than I could say for myself.

“Come on Bev… I’m sorry. Please.” Alex whined from the other side of my closed bedroom door.

“Go away.” I mumbled turning my music up louder. I faced away from the door, hoping that Alex would just go away. Suddenly arms wound around my waist, and a kiss was placed on my neck. I moaned softly, and looked toward my open door. “Zack.” I sighed, not wanting Alex to stop. I heard a groan, and I was set back on the ground.

“I’ll be back.” Alex said, running out the door. I rolled my eyes, knowing that I had only two minutes alone. I went to brush my teeth, and put on some pajamas, then I decided I would rather shower. I grabbed clean clothes, and went to my bathroom, turning on the water. “Bev?”

“Bathroom.” I yelled. Alex walked in seconds later, and turned toward the shower.

“Bev…” He groaned. “I got your brother to watch a movie. We have some alone time.”

“I need a shower.”

“Can I join you?” He asked, wiggling him eyebrows at me.

“I need to get clean Alex.” I laughed, pushing him away as he attacked my neck once more.

“I can help you.” He whispered huskily. Everything was out the door then.

~

“That was the longest shower I’ve ever taken.”

“Well it could have been longer. We didn’t even do anything…” Alex mumbled angrily.

“I’m sorry, but I’m not having sex with you in a fucking shower!” I laughed, hugging him close to me. “You’re the one that wanted to join me.” I kissed him gently, then pulled away going to the kitchen for something to eat.

“Go on a date with me.” Alex mumbled quietly, making sure my brother couldn’t hear.

“When?” I asked, grabbing out a box of Tostino’s Pizza Rolls.

“Tomorrow night.” He replied, jumping up onto the counter to sit. I nodded slowly, pretending to ponder it.

“I dunno…”I joked, faking seriousness. I heard him groan behind me. “Of course I will.”I said, going to stand between his legs. My hands rested on his thighs, and I rubbed them softly. I saw him shiver, and I grinned. The oven tinged, so I went to put the pizza rolls in just before Alex bent down to kiss me. He groaned again, causing me to giggle. I snorted, which caused us both to erupt in laughter. Alex fell unto his feet, and then feel the rest of the way to the floor, which made me laugh harder. Alex pulled me down, to where I was laying atop him. I stopped laughing instantly as his lips came in contact with mine.

We kissed there, in the middle of the kitchen floor.

My brother in the next room with a movie playing, oblivious to it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
[b[Comment. Subscribe. Tell People... Stop sucking.