Status: Updates will be soon.

I'll Be There Not Far Behind

He's Gone

My life sucked without being with Beverly. It's only a week, but I really wanted to be there with her. I missed Zack. I wanted to be in his arms, to know that he wouldn't leave me. But here I am. Even though I didn't live that far from them, it seemed like I was half way across the world from them. I sighed and closed my science book. I haven't heard from Beverly or Alex but as for Zack we talked a lot.

I walked downstairs to get something to eat. It was nearly noon time, so I grabbed a bag of ramen noodles. I pulled a pan out and put the water on to boil. I waited a few mintues then I put the noodles in. I waited 3 minutes then I put it into a bowl. I sat at the kicthen table. It was so different being in a house alone. Seeing my mother worked crazy hours and I didn't know where my father was this really suck. To really tell you the truth, I didn't know much about my father at all. All I know was that he cheated on my mother when I was only 4 and Alex was 8. He used to visit us but then all of a sudden he stopped. I ate my food and then walked upstairs.

I grabbed some clothes and then headed for the shower. I turned the water on and I heard my cell going off. I sighed and just let it ring. Who ever it was could wait. I got of my clothes and stepped into the warm water. I washed my hair and body, then I just sat down in the tub and I just thought about things. I felt the water starting to go cold. I stood up and turned the water off. I grabbed a towel and stepped out. I got dressed and dried my hair and pulled it up into a pony tail. I heard my cell going off again so I ran to get it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Beka." Zack said.

"Zack.. I miss you." I said.

"I miss you too, come home please. Come back to me." Zack said.

"I can't, I need to stay here for a bit." I said, then I regretted it.

"Please Beka I need you." Zack begged me.

"I'm sorry I can't." I said, knowing I was making him more hurt.

"Please, for me." Zack begged again.

I didn't answer him for a bit. I couldn't go back. I couldn't fall for Zack. But I couldn't stop myself from doing that.

"I...I can't Zack, I'm really sorry I just can't." I said.

Before Zack could get another word out, I shut my cell phone and threw it on my bed. It started to ring again, but I didn't answer it. I left it there and then I went back to my school work. I was watching tv when my cell went off. I looked at the I.D and it said Alex.

"Alex?" I answered

"He's gone." Alex said.

"Who?" I asked, getting worried.

"Zack." Alex said.

In that moment, I knew this was my fault.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment. Subscribe. Tell People.