My Promise

Mission

"Please dont kill us. We'll do whatever you ask." I looked down that the pathetic vampires cowering on their knees begging me for their lives. My hands already were ignited and ready. They had broken the law so there was no retrabution for them from me. I had be told to find the vampires that masacred a little village in guatamala. They had left no survivers and all types of evidence. They must be destroted, they couldn't be excused.

I walked around their camp making sure no one escaped. Jane was with me, since i had returned her and i had gotten really close. She was almost like a little sister to me. She tortured the Vamps while i gave them the last lecture they would ever hear.

"Well seeing as how i am the last face you will ever see. I wish you farewell and goodluck in the after-life." I let one of the guards who had accompanied us tear the young vamps apart and then set fire to the ones that either tired to run away or fight back. The talkin took more time then the actual killing part.

Once the pile of bodies was set a flame we headed back to headquarters. The run back was a quiet one for the most part, but i was still glad to on my way back home. The head quarters was in the center of a town with people, hidden under the city. I walked throught the tunnels and to the enterance.

"Good your back. Aro has another assignment for you." I chuckled at the guards.

"Of course he does. I'm the best i always get assigmnets." I walked into the conference room with jane at my side. She now always accompanied me on missions. It was not only quicker that way, but i enjoyed the company. Also if aro thought it was "too dangerous" aro would send me along to protect her.

"You wanted me Aro?" He beckoned me forward.

"Ah Pyro yes i was." I no longer was called chelsea, I had left my old name behind. That was a time i didn't want to be reminded of.

"Kay what is it?" Aro smiled. This wasn't going to be something i enjoyed.

"It seems that there is a wolf problem in canada. We need you to check it out." I nodded. They always sent me on the dangerous missions. And seeing as i had the most experience with werewolves i was the one for the job.

"FIne i'll leave at night fall tomorrow." Jane walked forward to speak.

"Jane you will not be attending this mission, it is too dangerous. You will stay here and wait for her to return." Even for jane's age, she could still act like a child sometimes. She turned on her heels and stomped out of the room. I turned back snikering.

"I'll let you know when i return Aro." I walked to my room to prepare for my trip. Canada, that would be as close to the states i had been since i left the cullens. I started wondering how everything was now. What did edwards son or daughter look like or if it was even born? I shook my head clear of the thoughts. I'm just going for the mission and coming right back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. plz subscribe and comment.