My Promise

My best mission

I was in Canada, i didn't know what part but i knew i was headed to a clan of female vampires called the Denali. One of them had made a report about the sighting of werewolves and one of them killing their mate. I was sent to take care of them. I ran across the snow gliding over it leaving no footprints. I was so close to the cullen's, i thought about checking in on them just to make sure no one needed me. But then i already knew no one needed me. Still i needed them, i would go undercover. My hair was now a dark brown with red tips and shorter, i had cut it to shoulder length for fighting purposes. Yes, my mind was made up i would go check on everyone.

I enetered the Denali coven to hear the 'tragic tales' of the vampires mate Laurent (that name rang a bell for some reason) being killed. I gave them my word as a volturri that i would take care of the problem and followed the sent they lead me to.

*******

How far away from canada was I? I had been running full speed for a few hours and still nothing. Wait...that smelll. I ran in the direction of the strong sent. It lead to a pack of werewolves, there were quiet a few of them actually. Killing them would be no problem but i just needed to kill the one who killed laurent. I looked for the description of the wolf i was given. He was a big russet wolf with deep dark brwon eyes. I smiled seeing my target.

I followed the target until night fall. I was perched in a tree when the target and one other wolf walked under the tree i was in. They looked as if the were talking, which they probably were, then the brown wolf walked off leaving me and my target alone. I crept down the branches trying not to make a sound, the wrong movement might alert the whole pack.
I was on the lowest branch, my hand were heating up and i was about to pounce. Just a few more inches...

"Jake!" The wolf lifted his head in the direction his name was called. Jake? No, this huge wolf could not be Jacob Black could it? And if it was would i have to kill him. I jumped down out of the tree and infront of the wolf. No one of my best ideas. The wolf now had his teeth bared and was ready to attack me. I heard noises behind me and saw i was surrounded. As quick as i could blink a female wolf attacked. We went back and forth. Her body slammed into mine sending me flying into a tree. I stood up whipping of my shirts then igniting my hands. I threw fire balls senging her fur. She yelped in pain, as i was attacked by a second wolf. This one was smaller then the two but still a female. I expected the russet wolf to attack me but he just sat there watching me very closely. Seeing as i was paying attention to the big wolf, which i assumed was the alpha, i didn't see the ambush the two smaller wolf's had me in. The fast female wolf pinned me down, while the other one stood over me. I couldn't move my arms so my fire power was out. I could try and push the she-wolf off of me but i couldn't stop them both. The smallest wolf approached me aiming her teeth at my jugular.

"Jake help..." My voice hardly a whisper. Talk about your Deja'vu. But in seconds the russet wolf was up and throwing the other two wolves off of me. I stood up and watched the russet wolf phase into my a boy. He slowly walked up to me examining me closely.

"Chelsea?" He looked at me like i was a ghost. I stared back smiling.

"Jake. Ahhh! I missed you." I threw my arms around him not caring if he was naked or not.

"Chels what did you do to your hair?" i laughed and punched him in the arm.

"The same thing you did to yours i cut it...and died it...and changed my name." Jacob shook his head and gave me one of his crocket grins.
Suddenly the other two wolves werent so foreign. My other best friend's Leah and Jaz emerged from the clearing. These were the wolves i was fighting? Wow they had gotten good.

"Jake why did you just hep that-" I turned to face them with my teeth bared smiling.

"That what? Bestfriend i've been missing like crazy." When Leah and Jaz was my face they ran the rest of the distance between us and hugged me long and hard.

"We missed you sooo much. How have you been? I can't believe you left without saying goodbye." I laughed as JAz and Leah rambled on and on.

"Sorry i've been really busy with this job i have now. I need to get away." I sighed and slumped on the ground like i did when i need to get away. Jake smiled at the thought bubbling in his head.

"You should come back with us. We won't tell anyone your back. It can be like your vacation. And as long as your around us Alice can't see you so they won't know about it.." I contemplated it for a moment and then decided why not. It wasn't like I could return without completing my mission, and i wouldn't kill Jake for the world. So until i came up with a plan i would go to la push. It wasn't like these missions had a time limit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the second chapter YAY ME! PLEASE COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE oh yeah and tell your friends.