My Promise

Returning

La push was exactly how i remembered it. But the people there had changed quite a bit. Jaz and Jake were apparently together despite the fact that he had imprinted on Renee. Renee and seth had gotten together to spite them. And Leah and Jasper were as of right now broken up. She said something about her not liking him living in the same house as Alice but him refusing to move out. Talk about drama, that's why i left.

I walked into Jake's house and looked around. And i was suppose to stay where? Jake's little house couldn't hold me, and i knew Billy wouldn't like me staying here. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"So where exaclty am i suppose to say?" I looked up into Jake's eyes. He scratched his head and shrugged.

"Ha, you know i didn't think of that. But don't worry i called a pack meeting so we'll think of something." Leah, Jaz and, my eyes got huge. Leah was the first to start screaming.

"What! Are you crazy. Did you forget that Chelsea and Sam haven't seen each other since they night he killed her." Jake rolled his eyes.

"Almost killed her. Besides that's all water under the bridge right chels?" I crossed my arms and folded my legs.

"Wrong jake. If he comes here there's gonna be a problem. Because of him i am the way i am now. Not that i'm not happy but-" Now jaz jumped in for me.

"She could of had a normal life. Maybe even her and edward would have work with her being human and being able to have a -" Leah covered her mouth as she saw my body loose all emotion. Was she right? If this hadn't happened to me would i still be able to be with edward? I shook my head of this thought. No, nothing could change destiny.

"I..never thought of it...like..that." Jake sat down on the couch and held me in his arms. I could see Jaz twitch but relaxed when jake gave her a comforting smile. Yeah i forgot when we were litlle he did like me. But a like couldn't touch an imprint.

"It's ok chels, and Sam wants to apologize. He isn't coming over to start trouble. And just between you and I. From all the stories we told him about you and your powers, i think he's kinda scared of you." We all started laughing thinking about tough Sam being scared of little me.

I exhaled a deep breath. "Fine. When are they coming?" I heard a knock at the door and shot Jacob a mean glance.

"Now." I sat watching the member of the pack walk in. Wow there were a lot of them now. I saw the familiars plus three new additions. I didn't really care enough to ask their names but i took note of their faces. Sam walked in last, acting like this was the last place he wanted to be.

"Hey Chel." He smiled at me. Ew, please don't make this akward.

"Hello Sam. How's your life been?"

"Good. How about your's." I stood up and smiled sweetly.

"Well since you TOOK mine i can't really answer that!" Jacob was up too in a matter of seconds. I expected a come back from Sam but i recieved none. He really was sorry, now i felt bad.

"I didn't mean to...Leah with that.."

"That what? Leech? Why are we considered leeches? But your not considered dogs?"

"Because were not."

"Nor am I. I am a person Sam. My heart may not beat anymore but I'm still here. Just like you are." I began to walk toward the door.

"Wait. I will make this up to you if you give me a chance." I turned and looked at Jacob and Jaz and Leah.

"Fine. So now that things are better between us there is still the issue of where i'm going to stay." Jacob stepped back laughing slightly and so were a lot of other people. What? was so funny.

"Oh yeah we have some news. One of the pack members kinda imprinted on you so he would prefer you stay with him." My eyes blugded out of my head like a cartoon character.

"What who?" The person acorss from me stood up.

"It's me."

"But i thought you imprinted on-"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it plz COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE