My Promise

Help

It had been exactly one month. One month of hiding, one month of paul, and one month of the smell of dogs. Ok yes, i was starting to fall for Paul but i was starting to get very irrated also. I couldn't go off the reservation at all, i couldn't go outside during the day, and i always had to stay with paul because i was his imprint. He was growing on me but not quick enough, his short temper had my powers goin out of control. I had already burnt down his apartment, so we had to move into another one. I was currently trying to convince him to bulid a house in the forest that way i could go outside but it was gonna take a little more persuading. He said if i stayed permanently he would buid one and that was the end of that conversation.

I stretched and got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. I was looking for paul but he was no where to be found. I closed my eyes and thought about him. Imprints have a strong connection with wolves.

Chelsea?

Paul where are you?

im on my way to get you. We have a porblem. It's about edward

If my heart would have been beating it would have stopped right there. Edward was in trouble. I had to help him, even if I was sorta with Paul now, i had promised him i would be there for him.

I ran in the bathroom and got dressed. I threw on a pair of skinny jeans, my black studded boots, and a black sweater. By the time i got out the shower Paul was right there smiling. His lips connected with mine and i threw my arms around his neck laughing.

"I love you." Paul looked into my hazel eyes smiling. He told me this all the time but this time it was dfferent.

"I..I know you do. Now lets go before sam kills me for being late. Again." Paul shook his head. He wanted me to return his love so bad, but it was still hard for me. Plus he didn't like it when i mentioned Sam killing me seeing as he almost did.

We ran into the woods and towards sam's house. Emily's was outside with a smile on her face.

"Hey Em. I missed you soo much." I Hugged her tight. Sam still didnt like me around emily whether i was with paul or not. A vamp was still a vamp and a human was still a human. I had stressed how i had never drank human blood, but you know Sam rather safe then sorry.

"Yeah i know Sam can be over protective sometimes." I nodded and began to walk into the house when emily put her arm infront of me. I turned to face her.

"What? I'm not allowed in the house either." Paul wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Babe it's not like that it's just we have a visitor in there and we dont want you killing her." Her? Who is her? As if on cue jake walked out of the house with Bella Swan behind him.

"WHY AM I HERE?!? I turned looking at everyone outside, too pissed to calm down.

"I need you help." Bella lowered her head and sighed.

"I'd rather DIE then help you!" I glared at her and showed me teeth, then turned on my heels to walk away.

"What about Edward? Would you let him die before you help me?" That was it. I extended my palms and soon fire balls were in each hand. Bella stepped back frightened.

"Chelsea calm down!" Jake had stepped in between Bella and I. So I extinguished my hands. She got fucking lucky.

"What's wrong Bella. Why do you need Chelsea's help?" Paul asked what i couldn't.

"No here's a better question. How did you know i was here?" I glared at Jake.

"How about we go in the house and sit down." Emily gestured to the door.

"FIne." I pushed past everyone and sat on the chair closest to the door. Just in case i had to leave in a hurry. Bella sat across from me with Paul and Jake between us. Emily stood.

"So talk Bella, why do you need me, and how did you know i was here?" Bella inhaled.

"Ok well you know i have a daughter" I nodded. "She is half human and half vampire" My eyes widened she was what? "Some vamp saw her and reported her thinkning she was an.." Wait if someone saw a child vamp then they would assume she was a...Oh no.

"They thought she was an immortal child." Bella nodded.

"Yes, and so the vamp went and told the volturri." My body froze and my mind went a thousand miles an hour. "Carlisle said you were second in command next to the leaders so i was wondering...do we have a chance?" I looked into Bella's eyes. Something was wrong.

"Why didn't alice tell you? She should be able to know."

"Alice and jasper left. She saw them coming chelsea, everyone. Even you." FUCK.

"Bella this is not good. Everyone never comes. There going to kill all of you unless you can stop them long enough to tell them about your daughter."

"Yeah i know."

"So what did you want from me if you know all this?"

"I think you can be that person who can make them stop and listen." She was right, they would stop and listen to me, but while the leaderes listened the guards would fight.

"Fine on one condtion."

"Anything."

"I plan the attack and how we do this whole thing."

"I wouldn't have it any other way." I nodded.

"And edward can't know i'm here until the last possible moment." Bella twitched in her seat.

"What?" She looked at the ground.

"I think that's gonna be kinda impossible." I was getting angry again.

"And why is that?" I heard the front door open and it was like everything went in slow motion.

"Chelsea?" I turned to see Edward with his daughter in his hand.

I hated this girl more and more.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry for the wait. As a freshmen i dont really get a lot of time to write