Status: Completed! :)

Something like Harmony?

Chapter Eleven - Clothes and Clouds

We sat on my floor for about ten minutes. Having Nick so close was just so relaxing. We pulled apart and I looked into his eyes. They were as bright as the sun. I smiled.

“I love your smile.” He said to me. I turned my head to hide the blush that was creeping onto my face. Nick got up and held out a hand to help me up.

“Thank you.” He smiled. I looked at him, remembering what Denise told me to tell him.

“Oh yeah! Everyone went to some fair and museum for the day so we are by ourselves.” He just nodded. Nick grabbed my hand and he started to walk us out of my room and then stopped suddenly and stared at the wall.

“Nick what is it?” I asked worriedly. He just stopped, as if he was frozen. People don’t normally do that. I went and grabbed his other hand and looked into his eyes.

“Nick. Hello? Nick you scaring me.” I whispered. I went to let go of his hand to move away when he game my hands a squeeze. I turned back around, biting my lip. He shook his head.

“Harmony,” He said. Nick pulled me into a sweet kiss. After pulling away, I looked up to him with confusing written all over my face.

“Sorry. I just had a really great idea. Sorry if I scared you. I didn’t mean it.” He said while rubbing this thumb over my hand. I scrunched up my face.

“Fine. I guess I can forgive you; but only if you tell me this oh so great idea.” Nick shook his head and touched his nose, as if signaling that it was a secret. I rolled my eyes. I let go of his hands and started off towards my room when Nick called after me.

“Harmony, be ready for like 4:30pm.” I gave him a confused look. He didn’t give me time to ask why because he walked away. I smiled, wonder what Nick has planned.

I went swimming for a few a few hours. Nick was no where to be found. It was sort of nice to have alone time again. But I missed Nick. I kept wondering what he was doing and such.

I decided to start getting ready at about 2:45pm. I showered and after I stood in front of my closet for a long time. The thing was he never told me what we were doing. We could be watching movies or making cookies or even just going for a walk. All of those things have different outfit choices. I decided to go ask him but I first changed into [url= http://www.polyvore.com/random/set?id=13535767]this[/url].
I went to his bedroom door and knocked. I looked down at my random yellow socks as I waited for him to answer.

“Hi.” He said as we opened the door.

“Hey. I just wanted to know what I needed to wear. Because someone didn’t tell me what we were doing, I now do not know what to wear.” Nick laughed.

“Um, just something nice.” I rolled my eyes. Really? That’s all he was going to say. Something nice.

“Your so not helpful at all.” I said as I walked back into my room to stare at my closet some more.

After another almost 45 minutes of pulling things out of my closet and throwing them on the floor, I ended up deciding to wear this, it’s casual but slightly dressy. I put my hair half up, half down. I just finished getting ready as Nick knocked on my door. The sound was faint so that meant that he was knocking on the door that was on the first floor.

I descended the stairs and answered the door. Nick was standing there with a nice pale blue button down shirt and nice jeans. He was standing there with a yellow daisy.

“Aw Nick your so cute.” I said as I gave him a quick kiss. He smiled.

“Shall we, my lady?” He asked as he offered me his arm. I laughed and put the daisy down on the table.

“Yes, kind sir, we shall.” I said as I took his arm.

Nick led me out through the back door and down the path that would take up to the barn. The thing was, we walked right past the barn.

“Nick, where are we going?” I asked. Instead of telling me, he decided to give me a silly face. I just laughed.

I took a look at our surroundings, we were still on the path but I never walked down this part of the path really. So I can’t really picture what could be at the end.

I then remember that this path circles the whole property, so then my thought is that we are just going for a nice walk on this perfectly sunny afternoon. It’s really calming just walking around with Nick. But there is still the little thing at the back of my mind telling me that the Jonas’ are leaving really soon, just over a week. It makes me sad but this walk is too perfect and can tell that Nick was really liking it so I tried to push that thought out.

I was about to make a comment about the really pretty white clouds overhead when Nick guided up off the path and into the grassy meadow. The meadow was just full of long green grass, and tall trees. There were little purple flowers growing randomly. The both of us walk around a tree and I see a blanket and a basket.

“Surprise!” Nick said into my ear as he kissed my cheek. I let go of his arm and walked closer to the blanket. It was a really pretty yellow blanket with a small white swirl pattern along the edges. But enough about the blanket.

“You did all this?” I asked in awe. I looked over at Nick and he was looking at me. I gave him a quick kiss.

“Aww Nick, thank you. This is so wonderful.” He smiled.

For the next half hour, we sat and ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, carrots and strawberries and talked about everything. It was just so relaxing and fun.

We ended up lying down on the blanket, which Nick told me he found in the games room closet – I didn’t know that - and looked at the clouds as they rolled by.

“Oh! That one looks like a sheep!” I excitedly said. Nick laughs.

“You mean that one right there,” He pointed to it. “A sheep? Where do you get a sheep, it looks like a guitar” I rolled my eyes but he couldn’t see.

“The last 4 clouds we have seen you say they look like some kind of guitar.”

“Yeah, well all of your thoughts are of farm animals. Sheep, horse, cow, chicken. Though, I don’t get where you got llama from.” I laughed. We looked up at the clouds again.

“That one looks like a heart.” I said pointing to a cloud that was right above us.

“Yes, it sure does.” Nick said. He then sat up. I wasn’t paying attention, I found a cloud that looked like a wheelbarrow.

“Harmony,” He started.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun dun dunnnnnnn lol jokes. Its short and sweet I think

I am SOOO SORRY that it has taken so long to get this out!!
I had writers block and then my school work is just like ahhh.

I hope you liked it, Comments are amazing!!