Sequel: Capella
Status: DONE!

Not Another Teenage Vampire Story

Laying The Ground Rules

Dear Diary,

My full name was Helen Giovani, later changed to Melissa Helen Giovani to adjust with the times. I was born in Suffield, Connecticut to a single mother who died giving birth to me in 1905. I lived in a small orphanage just on the brink of town. I met a boy who said he would give me the world. His name was Jared Ahern, which was later changed to Ryan Ahern. It was my Ryan Ahern. I ran away with him on my 15th birthday. I didn’t know he was a vampire, I didn’t realize what he meant when he said he would give me everything I could ever want. On November 4th, 1920, I was changed. He left me after that, to wander aimlessly and confused. A couple days after, Caleb found me. He taught me about the lifestyle. He brought me to the right side, intruduced me to the right people, we fell in love. 87 years later, I became the general of the Sanctusira army. A year later I was captured by Ryan who just happened to be the general of our enemies army. I lived a year as a human in hiding, with Ryan posing as my best friend. Caleb, Katrina, Gavin, and Victoria have been searching for me and they’ve finally found me. Now I am to change back into a vampire, learn the lifestyle, become the general again, and win the war once an for all. This is my life, too bad I dont remember it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I’ve been in this insanely huge, luxiourious, and boring house for a week. I’m not allowed to leave it. Apparently, while I was living my “human life,” I was being fed some experimented crap that kept me human. So now that I’m off of is, I should start turning? Anyday now. Honestly, I’m scared for it. Everything I’ve read made it seem like vampirism was the one pain stronger than childbirth. A small part of me, however, wants the pain to come already just so I dont have to be so freakin bored! That’s why I’m starting this diary thing, I need to get thoughts out of my mind before I go insane.

Don’t get me wrong, I haven’t been just sitting here staring at the walls and waiting to change for a week, I’ve been learning. Caleb’s been teaching me everything I need to know about my past life, and my new vampire world. About being a general. He’s been trying to spark my memory but it’s not working. They’re all worried that they might be too late, that I might be stuck human for good. And if i that was true, the vampire world would pretty much break out in flames. No pressure right?

When I’m not worried about causing the epic destruction of the entire vampire world, I’m worrying about Caleb. I think he hates me. I know, it’s childish to be thinking about that, or caring for that matter. But for someone who seemed to be in love with me for almost 90 years, he acts like im contagious with a deadly disease. I get these feelings with Caleb, feelings that I can’t explain. That’s how I know this whole situation is true. When I’m next to him I feel complete. Like it’s where im destined to be.

I don’t think he feels the same way anymore. The only answers I could come up with would be either he just is sick of me after almost 90 years, or he’s disgusted that I was weak enough to get captured. Either way, he doesn’t love me anymore. I really shouldn’t care. I just wish I had a solid reason. I hate not knowing stuff like this. It seems like he likes me sometimes. Like, we have these moments. We actually almost kissed 2 days ago.

He was trying to teach me how to fight. I’ve had a lot of karate classes, but none prepared me for this. Well, apparently I never had those karate classes.. I think my life has one the award for most confusing life in the history of the world, thank you very much. Okay, back on track. We were fighting, and he was trying to teach me the proper way to tackle someone. I learned pretty fast and when he turned his back to get a drink of water, I pounced. We both landed on the floor, laughing. He was obviously proud of me and I loved it. And then he was suddenly intense again, his eyes focused into mine and he started to lean in. He was taking too long so I started leaning too. But inches apart, he broke away and just walked out the door. I was left on the floor, unable to breathe.

I seriously hate mixed signals. I always thought that communication was the only way to solve things. So you know what, I’m going to talk to him about it. If he hates me, then at least I’ll know right? Okay, tomorrow, I’m gonna talk to him. Oh god. G’night diary!
♠ ♠ ♠
theres not going to be a lot of diary entry chapters, only a couple to help you realize whats going on. :D