Status: on HOLD

I Guess I'll Go Home Now.

One

"Wakie-wakie." a voice said they started jumping on the bed.
I opened my eyes to find the one and only Jack Barakat Jumping up and down on my bed.
"Jack go away its only 8:30." I siad looking at the clock on my nightstand.

"Hurry up and get dressed today is the day we leave for tour!' I jumped up out of bed and ran to my walk-in closet.

"Who gave you caffeine, Jack?"I said picking our a pair of black skinny jeans and a Black and green/teal Zebra Tank.

"Rian." He said running down stairs. I took a shower then straightened my hair, put on makeup, and got dressed. I ran down stairs. Jack already had my bags by the door. I found him out side in my back yard jumping on my old trampoline giggling. I heard a knock on my door before i even got there it was open and in came 4 boys. I ran up to them and hugged them.
"Hey El!" They all said at the same time.

"Ready to go?" I nodded runnning to my back door to get Jack.

"JACK COME ON THEIR HERE!" I yelled at him. He jumped of the trampoline and ran inside. I grabbed my phone, bag, and keys.

"Ready." We all walked outside and i locked the door. I saw the tour bus it was pretty big.
Zack took my bag on the bus and we all followed.

When i walked on the bus all of the guys were all ready laying around playing video games, eating junk food, and making a mess. I walked to the bunk area and picked an empty bunk on the top. Alex came in a min. later and just ignored me, he walked right by. I don't know what his problem is?

I went back out to the front of the bus and layed down on the couch. I watched Jack and Zack play a game, then jack got mad because he lost and they ended up wrestleing, Zack won that and jack got sad but wanted a rematch. I just sat their very amused watching them both. Rian was sitting at the table on his laptop probly IMing kara his Girlfriend. I walked over to Rian and hit him upside the head.
"What was that for?" he asked

"Giving Jack caffeine this morning and makeing him more hyper than he usualy is." i said.

When Jack was done he came and sat on the couch useing me as a pillow. I started to feel sleep take over me. I closed my eyes and let it take me all the way under.

It felt like i had only been sleeping a couple min's. when someone was shaking me. I fliped over so my back was to them. they poked me. I knew who it was without even looking.

"Jack go away!" I said grogglie

"were going to get something to eat you comin?"Jack asked i sat up and nodded.

"yeah i guess." I said following Jack to the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is my first story on here,
let me know how it is.