Sequel: Yesterday.
Status: hopefully ; veryy active(:

Trust Me I'm a Liar.

cinq.

Alex’s POV

I could see the pain in Jamie’s brown eyes, “Jamie are you okay? Did Jack say something? I swear I’ll beat his ass.”

She hesitates a little before she answers, “No, it wasn’t Jack. It was you.” I notice the tears falling from her eyes before she takes off towards the house.

My instincts kick in and nanoseconds later I chase after her.

I hear Dayna call after me but I ignore it.I care about Jamie way more than Dayna.

Somehow Jamie is too fast for me and as soon as I make it out of the house there is no sign of her anywhere.

My shoulders slump and a wave of worry washes over me.

What did I do to Jamie, I ask myself.Is it Dayna? Is Jamie…jealous of Dayna?

Nah, that can’t be it. It just can't.

I mean, Jamie doesn’t have feelings for me.That’s not saying I don’t feelings for her.

Umm…I don’t have feelings for Jamie…right?

I’ve known her since I was 18; she’s 19 now, so she was like 16 or 17 when we met. She’s been my closest girl friend since I was 19. She’s been through almost everything with me (emotion-wise and music-wise). And I completely love her.

But do I love her more than a friend?

No, no, of course not. I have a girlfriend; I can't just now start to think about whether or not I have feelings for my best friend.Or can I?

I shake my head trying to get rid of these thoughts. I head back into the house and then outside.

Dayna’s still sitting in the lawn chair, now with her eyes closed. Sebastian quickly runs over to me and I pick him up. There’s at least one living organism I know exactly how I feel about—I love my little puppy.

I smile dog at him and scratch behind his ears, he licks my face. I laugh.

“Good Sebastian,” I coo. “Good puppy.”

“Alex why don’t you put down that dog and play with me?” Dayna asks, using a seductive tone.There’s not much difference between you and him.

“I'm not feeling too well right now Day. Maybe you should just go home…” I don’t even bother to look up from Sebastian.

I hear her stand up and march over to me. She grabs my chin and forces me to look at her. Yikes.

“What’s the matter?” there’s not a hint of concern in her voice.

I tear her hand from my chin, “Don’t worry about it.”

She rolls her eyes, “Whatever. I’ll just go.” She smashes her lips against mine. I don’t feel anything, not even the slightest amount of sparks.

I pull my face away from hers, “Just go.” I don’t wait for her to leave; I go inside and head up to my bedroom.

I need to do some serious thinking.
♠ ♠ ♠
i juust wanted a chapter posted in alex's pov , so i came ouut with this one(: