Sequel: Yesterday.
Status: hopefully ; veryy active(:

Trust Me I'm a Liar.

neuf.

Jack sighs and places a hand on Alex’s shoulder. “Well, your little girlfriend here is bulimic.”

My gaze flitters to Jack. I give him the most deadly look I can summon.

WHAT?” Alex’s voice was hysteric.

“Nothing,” I hiss, still glowering at Jack.

“Nothing?” Jack scoffs. “Making yourself throw up all the time isn’t nothing, Jamie.”

“Leave me alone…” my voice is quiet again and my eyes are fixed on the floor.

“No Jamie, we won't leave you alone. You need help,” Alex’s pitch has calmed down quite a bit.

“No I don’t.” I argue. “I don’t need help. I don’t want help. Leave me alone.”

“Jamie, I am your boyfriend and I love you so much, I will not just leave you alone.” Alex steps towards me. I instinctively step back.

“It’s my body, I can do what I want with it,” I tell him.

“Alright, so if I start drinking again you won't care?”

Again. That word sends shivers down my spine. You see, back in high school Alex was quite the alcoholic. His parents were going through a divorce, his grades were slipping, his relationship with his long-time girlfriend was crumbling—it was just too much for him to handle so he started drinking.

“This is different, Alex.”

“How so?” he questions.

I shake my head, “It just is.”

“How?” he presses.

“Shut up, Alex.” I can't bear to look at him anymore.

“Jamie?” Alex asks, his voice is grim.

I don’t reply, but just keep looking at the floor. Tears are now spilling out my eyes.

“Please Jamie, let me help you.” He begs. “I love you. I don’t want you to have to go through this.”

Either Jack has left or he’s taken a vow of silence because I haven’t heard a single word from him.

“I do.” I whisper. “I don’t want to change.”

“I-I…JamieIcan’tbewithyouunlessyouchange.” His words were all smashed together.

“Umm…what?”

He took a deep breath in, “I can't be with you unless you change.”

My breathe caught in my chest and I looked up at him, “Alex you don’t mean that.”

“Yes, I do. If you won't change, I can't be with you.”

A mix of emotions washed over me. But the strongest one was anger. “Fine. If that’s how it has to be—we’re done.”

For once in a long time Alex Gaskarth was utterly speechless. He looked like he was searching for the right words to say but his search came up empty handed.

“Leave,” I tell him.

He doesn’t respond, he doesn’t protest, he just turns around and walks out of my room.

I lean against the wall and slid down it till I reach the floor. I pull my knees up to my chest and rest my head on them and begin to sob uncontrollably.

It was over before it even began.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm not suure i like how this chapter turned ouut .-.
i mighhhht change it ; idkk .

comments , please?(: