Sequel: Always Attract
Status: Complete. Watch for Sequel.

Still So Young

012.

"They see me rollin', they hatin', patrolling they tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty!" Brendon sang as we drove down the road away from Ryan's house.

"You're insane." I said slipping my shoes on. He laughed leaning back in his seat, continuing his singing.

I laughed as he dancing around in his seat as he pulled up to a red light.

"Hey freshmen!" I heard a girls voice yell. I turned to the car besides us, it was two girls from Brendon's grade, smiling. "You see the kid next to you..." she said pointing to Brendon who was singing to himself as he texted on his phone. "Leave him alone, or get ready for hell." she smiled.

I rolled up the window, looking down at my lap.

"Wanna go back to my place?" he smiled, "you can stay for dinner and stay the night if you want."

"Sure." I smiled, looking out the window back at them. I waved to them before we pulled away, turning down the road towards his house.

His house was tan, and small. It was a cute little house with a white fence and flowers planted in the yard. "My house." he said pulling up in the driveway.

"It's so cute!" I cheered, jumping from the car.

"I can't wait for you to meet my mom, she's wanted to meet you since the first time I mentioned you." he said, lacing our fingers together as we made our way up the path to the front door.

"Ma! I'm home, Ellie's with me too!" he called in.

"Oh hello!" an older woman said stepping out in to the mud room which we were in. She had shorter brown hair and had the same eyes as Brendon. She smiled, wiping her hands in a towel. "Nice to finally meet you Ellie, I've heard so much about you." she smiled shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said, I got really embarassed around people I didn't know.

"You two go on upstairs, dinner will be ready in about an hour, are you staying dear?" she asked, turning to me.

"I'd love to." I smiled as Brendon pulled me down the hallway towards a staircase.

Upstairs were two bedrooms and a bathroom, I followed him in to a room on the right, the walls were blue with a bed in one corner. There was a desk and dresser, with a guitar lying on the ground.

"Sorry it's kind of messy." he shrugged, taking a seat on the bed. I walked over, sitting besides him.

"I like it." I smiled.

"I like you." he smiled back, pecking my lips quickly.

"Good, I like you too."

"Liar." he whispered. I scoffed, jumping up.

"What do you mean "liar"?" I asked smiling.

"You hate me." he pouted, crossing his arms.

"No I don't!" I yelled walking to him. He looked up, still a pout across his face as he stared up at me. I took his face in my hands, leaning down to meet his lips with mine. He grabbed my waist, pulling me down on to him, I laughed as he rolled us over on to his bed. He leaned down connecting our mouths in a soft kiss.

"Kids! Dinner!" Bredons mother yelled up the stairs. Brendon sighed as we broke apart he got up, holding his hand out for me. He helped me get up as we walked downstairs together in to his kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bad filler.
I've had major writers block.