Sequel: Always Attract
Status: Complete. Watch for Sequel.

Still So Young

006.

"Did you see the way he was watching her? It's disgusting that'd he be interested in that thing!"
"I heard they held hands in the hallway today!"
"Melissa told me she saw them making out during lunch..."
"She's such a whore. I bet she fucked him already."
"She's a freshmen."


That was all I heard over and over again during the day. As I walked down the hallway they would watch and stare, judging me. I was shoved and pushed by girls and whistled at by the guys, one even asked me if I was good in bed.

"Ell! Ellie!" Brendon yelled running down the hall to catch up with me. "Lets go. Leave." he said, his hand pressed against my lower back, pushing me forwards.

"Wha- Where are we going?" I laughed as his arm snaked around my waist walking me quickly towards the door, leading to the student parking lot. "It's only fifth period..."

"I'll explain in the car." was all he said as he pushed the door open, setting off the alarm as we took off running down the sidewalk and in to the woods, coming out of the trees towards his car.

Jumping in we both threw our backpacks in to the car, climbing in to the seats. Quickly, Brendon started the car, speeding off before crowds of people started piling out of the building. "What's going on?" I asked, looking at him.

He was so cute when he was rushing, he squinted his eyes, he seemed frustrated. "I beat the shit out of some kid." he mumbled, running his hand threw his hair.

"Why?!" I screeched, shocked.

"He asked me if you gave good head." he mumbled, his cheeks blushing red as he looked out the window.

"Oh..." I whispered. He had stood up for me. I smiled, reaching across the seat, taking his hand in mine. He glanced over, looking slightly worried.

"Thank you." his worried expression broke out in to a smile as his hand squeezed mine. "Where are we?" I asked, now looking up.

"Park. No one's ever here during the day.." he said, getting up and out of the car. I got out too, walking up behind him.

For hours we ran around, acting as if we were five again, playing on the swings, going down the slide. I laughed as he chased me, I ran towards the swing set but never made it. I hit the ground instead, laughing as Brendon hit the ground besides me smiling right along.

Neither of us got up, just lying there not saying anything.

"Can I ask you something?" Brendon asked, turning on his side, facing me. I rolled over on to my side, following him, looking back at him. I nodded, "Ha-have you ever kissed someone before?" My heart jumped up in my chest.

"N-no." I stuttered, slightly embarassed, "Have you?"

"No." he sat up, sitting indian style, facing me. "C-Could I kiss you?" he asked, playing with a piece of grass in his fingers.

I sat up, coping his position, shaking my head. I felt his hand press against the side of my face as we both tensed up. "D-Don't move." he whispered. I didn't respond, just let my eyes fall close. Eternity seemed to pass as I sat there with my eyes closed. The thumping in my chest could probably be heard all the way back at school.

Shortly after that I felt his lips press against mine, I felt frozen, like stone. But, when I was ready I started to move mine against his, I could feel a smile spread across his face as we both leaned in more. Our chests touched lightly as his other hand had found my waist. Eagerly our mouths parted in unison, as the kiss deepened more than expected. I giggled as his tounge brushed mine.

Pulling away he smiled at me, "Does this mean what I hope it means?"

"Depends, what do you want it to mean?" I smiled back.

"You wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked, biting his lip. I could only nod as our lips pressed together once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
short. sweet.
comment.