Sequel: Always Attract
Status: Complete. Watch for Sequel.

Still So Young

007.

"Breny? I whispered sitting up. It was dark out and the ground around us was wet with morning dew. The clothes we had worn yesterday still clung to our bodies and I stretched, searching for my phone in the grass. I squinted, flipping it open to see it was almost three in the morning, we'd fallen asleep in the park.

As our lips parted Brendon smiled at me, "Do you have any idea how you make me feel?" he asked, his hand still had it's grip on my waist, the other cupping my cheek. I blushed, looking down, my hair falling in my face.

"Chin up." he laughed, tilting my face up, blowing the hair from my eyes. I broke out in to a smile, kissing his palm where it held on to my face. No more words were spoken, he leaned in and knocked us both backwards, he straddled my waist, smiling down at me.

"You don't talk alot do ya?" he giggled. I started laughing, his giggle was adorable.

"I talk. You just leave me speechless." I laughed even harder and he joined.

"That was the cheesyist thing you've ever said." and before I had time to respond his lips were back on mine for the third time that day. For the rest of the time we laid on the grass, making out until we both fell asleep.


"Ell?" Brendon asked from besides me.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" I asked, breaking away from my space out.

"No, my back hurts on the ground." he smiled. I nodded.

"We could go back to my place?" I questioned my own words. My parents decided to take a big trip to Hawaii since it was their twentith anniversary.

"Sounds great to me." He got up, brushing his jeans off, before stretching his hands out for me. I grabbed on to his hand as we made our way back to the car where he'd parked it yesterday afternoon.

Pulling up at my house scared me, since I'd never had a boy in my room before, let alone my house in general. Together we climbed the stairs in silence until we got to my room.

"Well I'm gonna go shower... There's a shower down the hallway if you want to go there..." I said looking around.

"Sounds good to me." he smiled. "Do you have any clothes I could borrow?"

I nodded, taking out a pair of jeans, that boy was so skinny, I knew he'd fit in them, and a regular tee shirt. I handed them over before we both went to our seperate bathrooms to shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler. ew.
i love this for some reason.