Status: Active-ish. :P

Match Made In...Heaven?

I'm Getting Married to WHO?!?

*….*

Leah’s POV:

“Leah! Let’s go!” I heard my mom yell from downstairs. We were supposed to be going for coffee. Yum.

“Coming!” I yelled. I fixed the last of my eyeliner and ran down the stairs. I grabbed my sweatshirt off the hook thing on the wall, and ran outside. I jumped in my mom’s car, and pushed Play on the car CD player. I obviously had a My Chemical Romance CD in. The Black Parade to be exact. Teenagers blasted through the speakers and I shrieked.

“I love this song!” I yelled to my mom. She nodded, having already heard this from me a bazillion times. I giggled and started head-banging to the chorus.

My phone vibrated in my pocket, and I took it out and looked at it. 1 New Message. I flipped the phone open, and clicked Ok. It made the whole whoosh-y Opening Text thing, then revealed the message from my best friend, Becca.

how it goes? lemme guess: listening 2 mcr, getting coffee? ha, u know im rite. ;)

I chuckled and pressed Reply.

it goes well. yes ur rite. god u and ur psychic-ness… ;P

I pushed Send and it made the whoosh-y Sending Text thing. I stuffed the phone in my pocket again, and continued listening to the best band in the universe. I sat back in my seat, and thought about how awesome it would be to meet even one of them. Well, except for Frank, that is. He’s an asshole.

We pulled into the Dunkin’ Donuts parking lot, and got out of the car. Mom had this really wide smile on her face as we got in line for coffee, looking around occasionally. I shrugged it off and ordered my usual.

“Medium French Vanilla Iced Coffee. 2 Cream, 3 Splenda.” I said to the guy behind the counter I recognized as my good friend Sebastian. He obviously didn’t notice me. Well then…

“Thanks.” I mumbled, when he handed me the coffee. I can understand him not noticing me. I mean, look at this line! It’s like four hours long! Oh well, at least I already got my coffee.

I walked over to the corner of the Dunkin’ Donuts and sat at an empty table, waiting for my mom. When she sat down, she took a sip of her gross black coffee and set it down.

“Leah. Today is going to be a very big day for you, so I’d appreciate it if you were on your best behavior. Towards everyone.” she told me, firmly. I nodded my head and continued sipping at my coffee. God, why does it have to be so cold?!

“Ms. Turlo?”

I know that voice.

It couldn’t be.

It better not be.

I looked up and the rhythm guitarist of My Chemical Romance was standing in front of my mom, wearing skinny jeans, a black tee, and a striped sweatshirt.

Frank Iero.

I slammed my head down on the table, and groaned. Why couldn’t it have been Brad Pitt?!

“Um, I assume you’re Leah?” I heard Frank say from next to me. I groaned again and he took that as a Yes.

“Well, I’m Frank.”

Yeah, like I didn’t know that.

“Hi Dee!” I heard some other woman exclaim from halfway across the store.

“Linda!” my mom screamed.

Frank sat down in my mom’s seat, when she left and I looked up at him. He tried to smile at me, but I just scoffed and turned away.

“Listen, if we’re gonna be living together, we need to work out whatever issue you have with me.” Frank told me. I raised an eyebrow at him, and went flush.

“We’re gonna be living together?” I asked him, nervously.

“Well duh. Wait, Dee didn’t tell you any of this yet?”

“Obviously not.”

“Wow, um…we’ve been arranged by our moms to get married.” Frank said, smirking.

“WHAT?!” I screamed, toppling over in my chair. On the ground, I groaned.

Not only do I have to live with this son of a bitch, I have to marry him?!

“I’m only 16! There is no way I’m getting married,” I yelled then added quietly, “Especially to you.”

“We’re moving in with each other tomorrow, then going to have to deal with one another for a couple years, ‘til your 18th birthday. So go get your shit ready, call your little friends, whatever you gotta do. And do it before I get old.” Frank said, and walked out of the coffee shop.

“MOM!” I screamed across the coffee shop.

“Leah, get outside if you’re gonna scream!” Sebastian yelled over to me from behind the counter. Yeah, so now he notices me…

“What honey?” my mom asked me when she walked over to the table I’m at.

“I’m getting married to Frank Iero?!” I whisper-yell.

“Yes darling. What’s the matter with that?”

“I hate him! And I’m only 16! I shouldn’t have to move out!”

“Well, I’m sorry, but it’s already set.”

Could this day possibly get any worse?!

*….*
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. BANNERS ARE WIDELY ACCEPTED! ;)