Chemistry Class

Our Love Burns Hotter than the Sun

Even though we were spooked, he held my hand. He held my hand close, tight, lovingly. He stroked my thumb, he looked at me with those beautiful eyes. "Joaquin, I want you to know something." I look at him and he looks on the verge of crying.

"What is it?"

"Joaquin, I...I..." He didn't seem able to say what he wanted to say.

"Can you show me?" He nods and kisses me ever so softly. Tears ran down his face, mixing in with the oh so sweet taste of his mouth. He pulls out of our kiss and whispers into my ear,

"Joaquin, I love you."

The world is a blur to me for the next three days. I couldn't wait for Friday. Seth had a wonderful evening planned and damn it all if I didn't want his cock bad. Chemistry became my cocaine; I coulnd't wait to see him. I had fallen head over heels for Seth Christiansson and there was no going back.

School on Friday was like walking on pins and needles. Seth passed me a note in Chemistry saying I was to wait by his locker after school. "What for?" He has a mischievous look on his face.

"You'll see." He winks at me and leaves the classroom right after the bell.

He wrapped his big arms around me, kissing me sweetly and profusely. He tore off his shirt, revealing a beautifully muscled chest, devoid of hair or a tan for that matter, but beautiful none the less. He takes off my shirt and runs a finger down my torso. I shudder and remove his pants. He's bulging out of his underwear and ready to go. I stick his cock in my mouth and commence with my travail. He grunts and groans and pushes my head deeper into his pubic bone. He's bigger than I would've guessed. He pulls out and takes off my pants. He's so gentle and reverent, it's so sweet. I lay on his bed, nude and perfect, awaitng the eventual ravishment I was anticipating. He crawled between my legs and kissed me hungrily. Our throbing cocks were squished between us, and my only thought was, 'He belongs here.' It's cold in his room; We hide beneath the covers. He pushes into me; I open like a lilly. He's done; I cry knowing I lost myself to the most gorgeous and wonderful boy that ever walked the earth. I fall asleep listening to his breathing, the sweetest soundtrack ever known.