Status: a work in progress it is being written by hand as i go along and then later when the chapter is finished being typed

The Royal Life From Hell

The Day After

I woke up the next morning expecting to be back home at the palace but much to my surprise I was still at Alexander 's. *I'm not sure if I should be happy, concerned or both!* °Isn't this what you wanted?° *Yeah but I didn't think it would actually happen!* °Well it did so stop freaking out!° *I have every right to be freaking out! I shouldn't be here still. This has never happened before. I don't get it.* °Maybe you aren't supposed to.° *Who asked you?* °Must I repeat myself?° *It was a rhetorical question.* °Somebody woke up in the wrong dimension.° I glared at her.

After I was done arguing with her I decided to go see if Evera was still here too, so I went downstairs, told Alexander I would be back later and rode until I got to Evera. She was outside underneath a tree pacing back and forth. "Dementia I am so glad to see you! Why are we still here?" "Well I guess if one if us stays so does the other but I don't know why we're still here." I said. "Well at least you get to spend more time with...wait you never told me his name." Evera said. "His name is Alexander ." "What can you tell about him from his aura?" "To be honest not much. I can't get a clear reading its odd... What do you think it means?" "How should I know?" "Just asking." "Okay." "Well I should get going." "Okay see you later." "Bye." I took Midnight and started to head back to Alexander 's. About halfway there I stopped to climb a tree and think. *I know I'm not that great at reading or sensing auras but normally I can sense something. This is frustrating.* "Up in the trees again Fate? The same tree none the less." "And yet again you see fit to bother me when I am up in my tree." I said rolling my eyes. "I wasn't aware you owned this tree." He said sitting next to me on the branch. “I don't own this tree but I do like to be alone sometimes." "What if i said I don't want you to be alone? Then what would you do?" I sat there for a moment before doing or saying anything and then said, "This." I pushed him sideways; he lost his balance and fell out of the tree. I jumped down to see if he was hurt. I stood next to him and asked, "Are you okay Alexander ?" He responded by using his arm to knock me off balance and fall to the ground. I turned my back to him and pretended my feelings were hurt. He came over and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm sorry." He said. Then he out his head next to mine and rested it on my right shoulder. I turned my head to face him, gave him a quick kiss and turned my head the opposite way. I felt my cheeks get warm. He took his hand and gently turned my face towards his. Then he leaned in closer as did I until our lips were almost touching. We sat there just staring at each other for what seemed like hours but was only seconds before he leaned foreword the rest of the way, placed his hand on the back of my head, pulled me closer to him and into a long, deep, passionate kiss. *Mmm...He tastes sweet...like honey.* °And I'd be willing to bet that to him you taste like blood and death.° *I do not taste like death! Blood, yes death, no.* °Just think about all of the people you've killed. You reek of death...Although so does he so he may not mind.° *Well he lives alone with the exception of me so maybe his family was killed and that's why he reeks of death. You never know.*

When Alexander stopped kissing me I felt my cheeks grow red again. "You taste good." Alexander said. "So do you." He smiled and said, "I think I cut my tongue on your fangs." "Sorry." He laughed, "It's okay. My mouth just tastes like blood now." I could smell the blood in and mouth and I could feel my own mouth start to water. "Fate are you okay?" Alexander asked. "Yeah I'm just hungry." "Oh right. When was the last time you ate or I guess I should say when was the last time you ate someone with you being a vampire and all." I looked at him in disbelief. "What's wrong?" Alexander asked. "You...know....vampire...me...HOW??" "You want to know how I know you're a vampire?" I nodded. "I've known other vampires." "Fine, I guess I can trust you. The last time I fed was a week before I met you." "No wonder you're hungry. Here." He tilted his neck to one side and pulled my mouth closer to his neck and said, "Drink." I could hear his heartbeat and feel his pulse at the nape of his neck. I hesitated for a second before sinking my fangs into his neck. I felt Alexander tense up ever so slightly when my fangs broke skin. His blood was salty but also sweet at the same time. It was a bad combination with my blood-lust as bad as it was and his blood being as appealing to me as it was.

After about a minute or two I think he realized that I was going to take more than he thought. It wasn't that I had taken more than I normally would after not eating for that long its just that I don't think he'd ever had anyone feed from him before. He kept tapping on my shoulder and calling me by my mortal name at the time Fate but I wasnt paying attention. °At this rate you're going to kill him if you don't stop Dementia.° Just as she said that Alexander managed to pry me off of him
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment or message me with a reaction to my story and also be patient with me.