Paralyzer

1/1

I didn't usually like girls older than me. A year or two's difference is perfectly fine for me.

So I never thought I would fall sexually in love with someone ten years my senior.

It was a cold day in November and we had nothing to do, so Tom and I went out to a club in Hamburg. It was pretty hard to get in. Like, you had to be someone. Luckily for us, we counted for something, and were let in fangirl-free.

Tom instantly went over to the dancefloor to pick out a girl, as was his usual schedule.

I went to sit at a little table in the VIP section and watched the people. This was a chic place. Very very retro. Everyone was wearing bright colors, bright makeup, huge hair pieces to stand out. For the first time in my life I felt like I didn't stand out. It kind of made me giggle. I liked this place.

Two girls were making out in the corner. I didn't get hot for stuff like that, but Tom did. So I texted him. I was feeling rather lonely already so it would help to have him around.

He nearly jumped in the booth next to me. "Where are they?"

I pointed lazily so as not to draw attention to the fact that I was watching them.

"Damn. Gott damn," Tom muttered, nearly drooling.

"Keep it in your pants, Tom," Bill giggled.

"Do you think one of them would wanna fuck me? What about both of them?!" his brother fantasized.

"Once again, keep it in your pants. They're obviously lesbians."

"Oh pshaw. Straight girls do that to attract guys," Tom explained.

Bill rolled his eyes. "So we should make out in order to attract them?"

Tom glared at him. "You're sick."

"Well if it works one way, it should work the other way."

"Okay whatever. I'm going over there," Tom got up, and Bill sighed.

He could tell this was going to be a lonely night. He sipped at his drink and let the alcohol sting his tongue.

Bill scowled as he watched Tom talk to those girls. They both got up almost instantly and followed him to the dance floor. Tom turned around for a moment and gave Bill a thumbs up, a horny smirk on his face. He knew Tom wanted him to have one, but Bill didn't go out to get laid.

Truthfully, he just wanted to sit and relax with a few drinks. The last few months had been stressful. Album release and tours and appearances and media had flooded his life.

He ordered his second drink, something fruity of course because he loved for people to question him, and that's when he saw her.

She was gorgeous. She had to have been skinner than himself, if that was even possible, yet she had the curves of an angel. She wore a tight little white dress with small feathers dangling from the bottom, lavender tights, and bright green pointe shoes, which Bill adored. Her lipstick was a bright magenta and her star-shaped plastic glasses were still covering her eyes. She had an obnoxious-looking feathery headpiece resting on her auburn waves. Her Louis Vuitton hung daintily from her thin arm.

She got into the table across the room from Bill's with two boys. Bill detected the boys were gay. They were probably just her little play things to take around.

The girl took off her glasses and placed them in her purse. She looked up and her heavily-makeuped eyes met Bill's. She smirked for a moment and then turned back to her friends.

She certainly wasn't a girl, she was a woman. Bill figured she had to be in her late-twenties. But she certainly looked good for her age. She had to be a model or an actress or something.

Bill almost wanted to go talk to her. He almost thought he liked her.

So he watched her. He liked people watching. Two drinks later and she was still laughing and talking with her gay friends. He wanted them to go leave to dance or something.

She kept stealing glances at him too from time to time, which delighted Bill.

She sipped at her martini and when she was finished, she sad something to the boys that made them go away. She got up and walked straight over to Bill's table.

"You were watching me," she said. Her voice was as smooth as silver and at the moment, it was rather emotionless.

Bill didn't know what to say.

"It's not a bad thing," she said and sat down next to him. She was wearing Versace perfume.

Bill still didn't know what to say. He was intimidated by this woman.

"What's wrong sweet thing, cat got your tongue?" she asked and inched closer to him.

"I.. no.. I'm Bill," he said.

She laughed. "Oh names are useless."

"Are they?"

She placed a hand on Bill's thigh and squeezed it tight. He bit his lip.

"You and I both know that we will never see each other again after tomorrow," she said.

"Is that so?"

"Oh darling, you are from a much younger crowd than I. I know who you are. I'm actually much too old for you."

Bill smirked. "Then what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to give you the chance of a lifetime," her hand moved closer to his manhood.

Sex. She wanted sex. Bill couldn't deny that he didn't want it, from her especially.

"You take that pretty little dick of yours and you stick it in me and let me do all the work. Then tomorrow, you can get back to your little rockstar life and rub it in your brother's face," she whispered, her breath against Bill's jaw and neck. His pants were getting tight.

He thought this was unbelievable.

"But.. why?" he asked.

She put a finger to his lips. "No more talking. You speak so foolishly. You're so young," her hand was now pressed against his crotch. She squeezed and Bill bit his lip to stop from crying out.

"Do you want to go dance?" he asked. The song Paralyzer was playing in the distant background.

"No, no dancing. I just wanna fuck," she wrapped her legs around Bill's waist and kissed him, shoving her tongue dominantly into his mouth. Her hands pressed into his thigh and he let her do everything just like she wanted.

Well I'm not paralyzed but I seem to be struck by you.

She bit hard on his neck, marking her territory. Bill kept trying to think that this woman wasn't really many years older than him, but it was hard not to.

I am imagining a dark lit place, for your place on my place.

He was going to burst out of his pants at any moment. These pants looked like they were pieces of fabric just glued to his body. He hadn't made a very good wardrobe choice, but how in the hell had he known he'd meet this girl?

"Let's get a room," he suggested as her hands traveled up his shirt.

"Great minds think alike."

They went to some hip little hotel and for one night, Bill finally felt like a man. This woman, she was so experienced. It was like she was fucking him and not the other way around. He understood why Tom went for the slutty girls; they were sluts for a reason.

In the morning, the woman was gone. No note, no nothing. But Bill hadn't expected anything.

He left with a boost of confidence for weeks to come, ready to rub his night in Tom's face.
♠ ♠ ♠
like it?
please comment. (: