Drowning in Denial

He sauntered over to her, his hazel eyes penetrating deep into her green ones. Anger surged through his eyes but he tried to keep himself composed. "Why are you with this disgusting douche?" he questioned her, his accent thick. He placed an arm securely around her shoulders, glaring at the other male.

But her face contorted in disgust as she pushed him away, moving over to the other company's side. "Because this 'douche' knows how to treat a girl nicely," she replied nastily as she felt an arm go around her waist. A look of pain came across his face and her expression softened, her tone becoming more gentle. "Look Oliver," she told him softly, stepping forward to place a hand on his cheek, "It's been over a month. Forget about me."

The sentence echoed in his brain repeatedly as she turned and walked away, her gaze on the ground.


No, she couldn't have left him - she never did. Maybe she was just trying to make him jealous. That's it - she just wanted to add some fire to their relationship. That is what this is all about. It's all just a game to her and now it was his turn. He'll turn this cat and mouse game around.

That's it, he thought to himself, That must be it.

This is a oneshot.
Entered in Jimmy Sullivan.'s Epic Songfic Contest & You Choose...Contest & The Greatest Thing You've Ever Written & Pre-Write Contest & The All Too Common iPod Shuffle Contest & Imagine.Create.Submit.
Pairing: Oliver Sykes & Hayley Williams
Song/Title(c): "Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don't)" by All Time Low
Word count: 1,765