Why Cat Casino Shouldn't Watch the Lord of the Rings.

Why Cat shouldn't watch Lord of the Rings.

”Why can't we watch that?“ Skinny breathed out as he buried his face in his hands. It was one of those long rides on the bus where everyone was insanely bored, unable to bear the sight of the same four walls of the bunk even more than the sight of the same faces of his band mates. They usually sat in the back lounge and watched the movie. You'd think it was easier to pick a movie that all of them would like, but they ran out of all cheesy horror movies they all loved so much and what was left was Du Levande, which was refused by everyone except Cat, and Lord Of The Rings. Even Whiplasher agreed to watch it, even though it was fantasy that makes you ”untelligent“. The only one who was still refusing was Cat.

”Because,“ the youngest said and crossed his arms on his chest, pouting heavily. Nightmare sighed and Bone opened another beer. This was going to be long. ”I don't understand why we can't watch Du Levande, it's a good movie.“

”Because we don't want to listen to you squealing about how hot you are in there, that's why,“ Whiplasher replied, only half amused by this.

”But I do look go-“ Cat started, interrupted by Bone who pressed his hand on Cat's mouth. ”We know,“ the drummer nodded. ”But why can't we watchLord Of The Rings, for fuck's sake?“

Cat made an attempt to reply, which was impossible due to Bone's hand still on his mouth, but it still sounded awfully like ”because!“.

Nightmare sighed again more loudly and then shook his head. ”We are watching that, no protests accepted anymore. And Cat, if you complain once again, I'll take your hair products and stuff them down your throat. Just so you know.“

***

Whiplasher ran his hand through his hair. ”We need to addLord Of The Rings on the Black List of movies,“ he said, and the rest of the band nodded; except Cat, that is, who was not present right here.

”You know, I thought nothing could top him continuously squealing about how perfect he looked in Du Levande, but this did. I mean, okay, we all got that he was prettier than Legolas and that he should have played him after first twenty times of him mentioning it,“ Skinny muttered and took his half finished beer from the table, downing the rest of it, as the others nodded.

They heard a soft noise and Cat walked in the room again, holding few cans of hairspray, bottle of shampoo and a hair straightener in his arms, a hurt expression on his face. ”You know,“ he said, stepping back as they all turned around and Nightmare's eyes narrowed. ”I'm still the prettiest!“ he said and then turned on his heel, running away as Nightmare got up, chasing the youngest.

Bone shook his head and opened yet another beer. ”We are not watching Lord Of The Rings again,“ he commented and Whiplasher and Skinny nodded, agreeing. Not again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and con-crit are appreciated. ^^