Believe Me I'm Lying

Un

"Dude, she's been looking at you all night, why don't you go and ask her what her name is or something?" the red head said, winking at the group of girls that were standing beside the bar.

They giggled loudly and turned to each other, whispering although the music was loud enough that the boys wouldn't hear anything. The Forever The Sickest Kids boys looked towards the girls as they giggled and spoke about them.

"Caleb, I know, but there's something about her that makes me nervous," Jonathan answered honestly, laughing as he said it, so Caleb might not take him too seriously.

"You? Nervous? Lies!" Caleb said, and turned to pick up his beer. "Anyway, that wouldn't stop you. You're Jonathan Cook, a living and breathing sex machine!" Caleb shouted and the boys cheered, raising their drinks to that. Jonathan felt himself growing embarrassed and laughed quietly to himself as he downed the rest of his beer.

"Perfect opportunity now," Caleb said, and nudged Jonathan, causing him to sway slightly, "Half of them have left to go to the toilets." Jonathan felt the sarcasm in Caleb's voice as the girls went to the restrooms, their hips swaying seductively and drawing Jonathan in. "What is it with them leaving in groups?" he continued to ask. Jonathan shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe I will," he breathed and Kyle appeared beside him, grinning like a mad man.

"As long as you leave the red head alone," he whispered, looking at the gorgeous auburn headed girl. She had bright green eyes and the most adorable dimples, she was tall like the rest of the girls, and had a slender body.

"Okay, she's all yours," the two boys chorused, looking back to the others.

"I want the dark brown haired one," Caleb smiled and Jonathan shook his head disapprovingly at his friends.

"They're not just toys," Jonathan said, sounding almost mature.

The boys looked at him, before he broke into a giant grin, his white teeth shining out from beneath his lips.

"That was a joke! Let's go have some fun!" Jonathan shouted, punching the air. Austin and Marc shook their heads at the boys.

"We'll stay here with poor Kent, he's not exactly in the best of states!" Marc said, and turned to the lightly unshaved boy. His dark haired head was bent over the bar, and Austin poked his arm, causing him to groan.

"Too much to drink, I think!" Austin said and scratched his head, feeling slightly uncomfortable with his nearly unconscious friend.

"Well, we'll just be over there," Jonathan said, pointing towards the three girls. Marc nodded his head and smiled weakly at Jonathan. Jonathan turned to Kyle and Caleb, jumping onto Kyle's back, causing him to stumble and shout out.

"You crazy bitch!" Caleb shouted, and tried to jump up onto Jonathan. It wasn't long before all three boys landed flat on their faces in front of the three gorgeous ladies. They laughed hysterically at the mass of bodies before them, and the blonde girl reached forwards holding out her hand for Jonathan.

"Are you okay?" she asked through giggles, her eyes meeting Jonathan's brown ones. Jonathan grinned, his smile lightening up the room and causing the girl to smile back. Her green eyes were entrancing and Jonathan found himself letting her take his hand, without much thought.

"Yeah, thanks," he said quietly, scratching the back of his head. She giggled again and outstretched her hand politely.

"I'm Chloé," she said and Jonathan's smile grew wider, a sudden confidence bursting into him.

"I'm Jonathan," he replied and took her hand. He brought her sun kissed skin up to his lips, before kissing it softly and letting it go. The girl blushed and brought her arm to her side, her golden skin glowing a warm red, before they were interrupted by her friend.

"Chloé, we're away to dance with this pair," she said, smiling back to Kyle and Caleb, "Just so you know where we are," she winked and took Caleb's hand, leading him to the dance floor. Chloé nodded as the rest of her friends joined them, and Jonathan felt a sickly feeling build up into his stomach.

"Are you okay?" Chloé asked, tilting her head. Jonathan nodded his, causing her to smile politely. Was he really this nervous?

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked, walking up to the bar. She smiled politely, and bit her lip, looking at today's specials.

"I'll have a Woo Woo," she said childishly and Jonathan grinned.

"A Woo Woo, it is."
♠ ♠ ♠
I just kept writing this,
then I realised this part was huuuuuge!
Haha, give me feedback! So lots of comments.
That's the only way you'll get new parts.
So don't make me leave you hanging.