Believe Me I'm Lying

Trois

"So he just told you to get out?" Jade asked, pinning her red hair up. Chloé and Jade had worked in the diner for about two years now. It helped them finish the last year of their school, and now provided them with the income they needed to pay half the rent of their apartment, with Cheryl. Cheryl had a proper job, working as a Personal Assistant for some famous person, that the girls didn't really know.

"Yeah, he didn't want a relationship, just another one night stand," Chloé said spitefully, she shook her head, washing down the table before her. "I just can't believe I didn't see that, I mean, sure he looks like he probably just wants a night of fun, but he seemed really sweet."

Jade nodded her head in agreement, before allowing a silence to fall upon the two. Chloé sighed painfully, and continued to wipe down the diner's tables. It was mid-afternoon, and they would be off their shift soon.

"Not long now," Jade said quietly and Chloé laughed, waiting for the front door to open and the third member of their friendship to appear.

As if on queue, the door swung open and boisterous laughing was heard, but it wasn't who the girls expected.

Standing before the eager pair stood two boys, their faces growing into an instant grin.

"Caleb!" Jade shrieked, running towards him like a little girl, and hugging him tightly. Caleb grinned a cheesy smile and held her tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"Hello you," he said and turned to his friend, smiling at him. "Kyle, this is Jade, you were with her friend last night."

Kyle blushed slightly and Jade narrowed her eyes at him, "You stinking-"

"Jade! It's not him!" Chloé interrupted, before Jade went any further. Jade grimaced and bit her lip apologetically.

"I beg your pardon then..." She mumbled and Kyle laughed slightly, feeling a little uncomfortable.

"It's okay," he started, "I could only imagine what Jonathan's done."

And it wasn't long until Jade had them sat down at a table, and the story was told.

___________________________

"You're sick man," Kyle said, throwing down the plastic bags onto the counter. He had helped Caleb shop for groceries and carried them in as Caleb and Jade joked around in the hall.

"I'm guessing she told you?" Jonathan asked, flicking the remote to turn the TV onto mute.

"No, her friend did. And I don't think it's very fair-"

"Look, you're not any better," Jonathan said and Kyle blushed slightly, taken back a little.

"I didn't sleep with Cheryl," he said and Jonathan laughed half-heartedly.

"You're kidding me, right? So I'm the bad guy? She knew this was going to happen, well, she should have at least," Jonathan said and kept his eyes glued to the TV. Images flashing back and forth made no sense to him, even if he was determined to focus on it.

"Yeah, but it's not fair on her-"

"Look, she's just like all the other girls I've taken home and fucked, so if you've got a problem, then why don't you date her!" Jonathan shouted, and stood up, walking out of the room.

"I'm guessing the tantrums are from Jonathan?" Caleb asked, walking in. His arm was wrapped around Jade, who looked slightly scared. Kyle nodded reluctantly and shrugged his shoulders.

"I think I'm going to get home, I can't deal with his rubbish," he said and with a few quick goodbyes, Kyle was on his way.

"Well, that just leave us!" Caleb said cheerily and Jade giggled quietly as they both sunk into the sofa.
♠ ♠ ♠
New paaaart, as you can see.
It's quite short, but I think that's all you deserve ;)
Comments make parts come out quicker.
And longer!
No joke!