London Calling

Spin the bottle

In a posh hotel in London

It was Matt's idea to take a holiday for a few weeks, when we had our next break. Usually after we finished touring and promoting an album, we would go straight home and head for the beach. As much as I loved Huntington Beach, I welcomed the change of scenery. After a few days of discussion, we decided on London. We thought it might be a good idea to spend some time looking around the city, we had been there while on tour a few times but we never really had time to see the sights.

We had a relaxing week, going to parks and seeing the sights London had to offer. After the Pride, we wanted to chill out for a bit. It wasn’t that we didn’t enjoy it, but Zacky had somehow managed to get us on a float on the parade, which was a bit too embarrassing for my liking. Luckily for us we weren’t recognised, Zack had insisted we dressed up and we were able to blend pretty well in the crowd.

After spending most of the week doing the tourist thing, we all started to get a bit bored. More importantly I wanted to find out what was bothering Zack. We were only out here for two weeks and our first week was almost over. I told myself that I would try to get somewhere tonight, which was a lot more difficult than I first thought, seeing as he wasn’t even here.

It was a Thursday night and Jimmy and Zacky had gone out to see some show they had been raving about since we decided we were heading to London. Matt, Johnny and I, bored and left to our own devices for a few hours, felt our time was best spent playing “Left 4 Dead”. Killing zombies was one of our favorite past times, and now considering as there were only three of us, there wasn’t a fight over the four spots to play. We played through as we always did with Matt running off all the time and Johnny getting hunted and smokered constantly. As we played through it got me thinking why we didn’t go to the show with Jim and Z, it wasn’t as if any of us really had anything against the show. We had heard great reviews about it. However, I guess the fact that they were acting like a couple of kids going to the zoo put us off.

It was about 11pm when our band mates returned, holding onto each other’s shoulders for support and singing as loudly as they could.

“IF YOU WERE GAY! THAT’LL BE OK. I MEAN ‘CAUSE HEY, I’D LIKE YOU ANYWAY...!” They went to continue but quickly forgot the words to the rest of the song.

Confusion spread rapidly between Johnny, Matt and I, we didn’t really know what to make of their sudden outburst, but we assumed that this was part of the show.

“Have fun?” I asked with a massive grin

“Oh yes” Zacky replied with a hiccup, they had either been drinking or laughing too much.

“It was so awesome!” Jimmy chimed in before tripping over his own foot and taking a still hiccupping Zacky with him.

“Hey how come we’re not that drunk?” Johnny whined.

“I honestly don’t know.” I laughed while getting up to head over to the table of beer and spirits, but Matt was already way ahead of me and handed me two beers.

“Cheers, I think we’re going to need a lot more than beer to catch up to these two.” I handed the other beer to Johnny and stepped over the two drunks that now seemed perfectly happy sitting on the floor, as they had not attempted to get up again. On the other hand, maybe they just couldn’t get up again. Another drunken hiccup left Zacky’s mouth and I assumed I should go with the latter.

After about two hours of drinking and a few more empty spirit bottles than we had planned, we were all completely wasted. This always spelled trouble. All Jimmy would have to do was suggest we play truth or dare and all hell would break loose. To make matters worse, seeing as we all know each other inside out and have practically no secrets, it would end up being a massive game of dare and someone would end up running down a hotel corridor naked and scaring old people. I sighed internally waiting for Jimmy to make the suggestion.

“I KNOW! LET’S PLAY A GAME!” Right on cue, Jimmy’s drunken stages ran almost like clockwork.

“Oh no. I’m not getting naked again.” Zacky grumbled and shifted so that he was leaning on the side of my leg. I patted him on the head and laughed.

“So what you got for us then Jimbo?” I regretted my question as soon as it left my lips but I was too drunk to care.

“Well...” he said with an evil smile and clearing the table. “How about we play spin the bottle?”

“WHAT?” we all chocked in unison staring at our obviously crazy drummer.

“Dude you can’t be serious, there’s no chicks here.” Matt was good at saying what we were all thinking, even when he was drunk.

“I know there are no chicks here.” Jimmy started, he was going somewhere with this and I didn’t like it one bit. “But...” He continued with a finger in the air. “I’m bored of all the drinking games we normally play; we don’t even have a deck of cards to play kings. Besides I’m perfectly comfortable with my sexuality so it’s no problem to me.” When he was finished with his little speech a collective sigh went around the room, sometimes he could be annoyingly eloquent when drunk. None of us really wanted to do it but the copious amounts of alcohol flowing around our systems told us not to care and deal with it in the morning.

After a minute of two of silent drinking, that could only be described as drink as fast as you can so this isn’t too awkward, Jimmy realised that no one was going to initiate the game. “Fine, I’ll spin first. I wonder which one of you lucky ladies the bottle will land on first.” He joked as we arranged ourselves into a more evenly around the coffee table. “Here goes.”
The empty beer bottle span a few times before slowing and landing on Zacky and for the first time since they’d got back he perked up, flying over to Jimmy and almost knocking the table over.

“Smooth Vengeance, real smooth” I joked while he planted a soft kiss on Jimmy’s lips. He fumbled his way back to where he was sitting and returned to leaning on my leg. I ruffled his hair and in return, he bit me on the leg.

“Dude! Watch it!” I screamed while pushing his face away from my leg, Zacky just gave me the big dopey grin that he knew wound me up to no end, so I very happily slapped him upside the head.

“OWWW!” he whined, while rubbing the back of his head.

“Hey fags! Quit fighting, it’s your turn Baker.” Matt barked before opening another beer.

“Getting impatient are? Just ‘cause you want some of the Zacky love too.” He giggled.

“Nah I would never want to tear you away from your precious Syn” Matt sneered.

“And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?” Zacky was getting angry very quickly and I was starting to wish he would just let this go.

“Nothing. It was joke dude lighten up.” Matt didn’t want to take this any further; the look on his face told us he didn’t know why Zack was getting so angry. Everyone always joked about how close we were and how much Zack always clung to me, I didn’t know why it made any difference this time.

“Yeah, yeah whatever.” Luckily, Zacky had a short attention span, even more so now he was drunk and happily continued the game. Sighs of relief came from the rest of us as the bottle spun, until I saw where it had stopped.

“Pucker up Gates!” Zack almost yelled as he practically climbed on top of me. He had one hand rest on the arm on the chair for support and the other resting on my thigh dangerously close to my crotch. I closed my eyes as he leaned in, but our attention soon turned to a knock on the door and Johnny flying towards the door.

“PIZZA!” he screamed, as he got closer to the door.

“What? When did you order that?” Matt questioned.

“I honestly can’t remember.”

“You little drunk.”

“You can talk!”

“Yeah I can. I may be drunk but I’m not as little as you.”

While Matt and Johnny got the pizzas in and happily started digging in I realised that Zacky’s face was still very close to me, almost waiting for the lost kiss. I also realised that he was now straddling me hands on the back of the chair. I have to say I as thoroughly turned on by him sitting there. I couldn’t help it. I wanted him. Badly. More than I thought I ever could or would, but as I went to make a move, my focus was draw away.

“Excuse me, ladies” Jimmy said with a very camp tone to his voice.

“What? Just waiting for the game to continue.” Zacky said with all the innocence in the world, before leaning his head and torso back so that world was now upside down to him. Is it a crime that I thought he looked incredibly sexy bent back like that? Is it bad that I was also imagining that he was naked and I fucking his brains out?

“You’re such a whore Z!” Jimmy replied while shaking his head and then going to get a slice of pizza.

“You don’t mind, do you Syn?” He groaned. I hated it when he said my name like that. All lustful, knowing that he could wind me up. As he said it he flicked his head back up so he was facing me and gave me a look that sent the semi in my jeans into a very uncomfortable full on boner.

Feeling this sudden change, he bit his lip and began grinding down on me. Fucking tease. It was at times like this I wish I was actually straight, not that I would ever tell anyone. Being honest, I’m not even gay. I’m not into girls that much, but I’m not really into guys either. There has only ever been one person that could always manage to drive me crazy without even trying, and until that moment, I had been able to control my feelings. So much for us not having any secrets.

“Get off Zacky!” I spat and pushed him onto the sofa and got up. He was going to pay for this later. I was thankful that I had tight jeans and long basketball jersey on otherwise I would have had a lot of explaining to do. I grabbed a few slices of pizza and announced that I was going to bed soon. I had had enough of Zacky’s antics, not that he’d noticed; he was happily wriggling around on the sofa.

After finishing my pizza, I headed to my room and plopped down on my bed. I was glad that we had decided to splash out and get suites with separate rooms. On tour we would always have share just to make things easier and tonight I was so happy not be sharing with anyone, mainly ‘cause I always ended up with Zacky. Normally it wouldn’t bother me sharing with Zack, he’s one of my best friends, but seeing as I was currently sporting a massive boner after what had just happened would have made things a bit awkward. Not to mention seriously blowing my cover.

Unfortunately, it turned out I was still sharing the suite with Zacky while Matt, Jim and Johnny had the other one. At least he was in the other room so I was safe. I leaned back on the pillows and wriggled out of my jeans; I sighed at the release of my tight jeans and looked down at the tent that had formed in my boxers. I made myself more comfortable on the bed and snaked my hands down into my boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes I left it there, I know it's kind of evil, but I had to create some suspense
Hope you enjoyed XD