London Calling

Horny ramblings

Back at the hotel

When we got back from The Tate Brian was really quiet. If I’m honest he didn’t say a lot while we were still there. He didn’t look like he was having fun on the slide; I don’t think he enjoyed the ice cream I got him. He was fine until he saw her. I wonder what she said to him, it must have been bad at one point he looked like he was going to cry. She probably told him why she left, evil bitch.

Matt, Jim and John headed back to their rooms; they said we needed sometime alone to talk things out. I didn’t really know what to talk but I knew I had to make Brian feel better, not that I knew how, it felt like a steam roller had driven over me. He was sat in his room sulking and there was nothing I could do about it. Well there was plenty I could do about it, but I didn’t know what it was. This was his past, a past that was paraded in front of him on what was supposed to be our holiday. He didn’t need to see her; he didn’t need all that pain brought back to him. Women, more trouble than they’re worth.

Feeling utterly useless, but wanting to be helpful I grabbed a bottle of whiskey and headed to Brian’s room. I peeked round the door, I thought he was asleep, his mouth was wide open and his arms were spread out like Jesus. I walked in, put the bottle of whiskey on the night stand, stripped down to my boxers and got into bed with him. Feeling a bit tired myself, I got comfortable, ready for an early night, something that hadn’t happened a lot on this holiday. Feeling somewhat like a girl snuggled up to my boyfriend; I started to drift off to sleep. After about five minutes I felt a hand playing with my hair. He was awake then. He kissed me on the forehead and began to speak.

“I’m so sorry Zacky.” He whispered. “It wasn’t until today that I realised how much I hurt you, for so long I had been thinking only of myself and my stupid image. I couldn’t be gay, people would think less of me; we wouldn’t get any credibility as band. But you came out, everyone accepted you straight away. Nothing held us back. I should have told how I felt that night you came to mine and we got drunk. Instead of saying nothing in the morning, I should have told you I loved you but I was scared. Scared of what people might think of me, scared of actually admitting my feelings and scared of losing someone I really cared about if anything went wrong.” His heart was racing, I heard him inhale deeply; I think he was crying again.

This was torture; it would have been a fantastic time for me to say something, anything but the words just would reach my lips. I knew the next day I would come up with something amazing and heartfelt but fuck all use it would be then.

“Why the hell am I telling you this now?” He sighed. “You can’t hear me, you’re asleep. Maybe I should use this as time to tell you things I want to tell you but might take a few weeks to actually get out.” He shuffled around, probably checking to see if had actually woken up, I thought that maybe I should let him know that I’ve been awake all this time but I couldn’t resist the urge to learn some secrets about him.

“Ok let me think.” He said taking a deep breath. “Zack I’m terrified at the thought of anal sex.”
I had to do everything in power to stop myself from laughing at that point, but it wasn’t working so I pretended to sneeze to try and cover it up. I wanted to know where he was going with this, if I woke up it would have ruined everything. It seemed to work so he continued.

“Yes, as I was saying. I am so scared of anal sex, there is no way your dick is going up my butt it’s huge. Then again, I’m exactly small either and I don’t want to hurt you. Maybe it won’t be that bad, I heard that if you prep enough you can’t feel it. Wait no I’m not being your bitch, I’m definitely going on top.”

Brian had obviously gotten over the little moment he had just had, his ego had come back bigger than ever and poking me in the leg.

“Why the hell did you have to go to sleep?” He groaned. “I’m so fucking horny. I know I said I wanted to take things slow but a man has needs. Besides we wouldn’t have to do everything, just something. I think I might explode if this goes on for any longer. No, I shouldn’t be thinking like this. We should take things slow; I’ll just jack off in the morning while you’re in the shower. I’ll have plenty to think about; mainly you naked and wet. Oh sweet Jesus. Zack why did you have to fall asleep so quickly?”

At that point I considered putting him out of misery by waking up, but I was having way to much fun listening to him rambling on. I did however, have roll on to my front so he didn’t notice the massive boner I now had from listening to him talk about how much he wanted to fuck me. Brian had started shuffling around in the bed; it was most likely a lame attempt to indirectly wake me up without actually doing it. Ignoring this I hatched a plan that would let me have a bit more fun and make Haner want me even more.

My plan was to pretend I was having a sex dream, get him a little bit more frustrated. I started out with just a few guts here and there, just so it would seem like was having any old dream. I then moved on to deep groaning, pushing myself into the bed as I did it.

“Oh my God, you had better not be having a fucking sex dream.” He grunted.

My breathing became deeper, slightly erratic in places. I turned over, removing the sheets as I did so Brian could see the nice tent that had formed in my boxers. I wanted to open my eyes just so I could see the look on his face, but there was no way I could stop this now. I had gotten way to into it, after about a minute I had my hand tightly wrapped around my dick and I was moaning like a whoore. I felt myself getting closer climax, when Brian climbed on top of me and slapped me round the face.

“What the fuck was that for?” I panted, barely able to catch my breath.

“You’ve been awake this whole time haven’t you?” He smirked, grabbing my hands and pushing them over my head so I could finish myself off.

“Was it that obvious?” I laughed, just able to breathe again.

“Well I got suspicious when you laugh sneezed after I said I’m scared of anal sex; which I am and it’s not fucking funny. But what really got me was that I’ve spent the last ten years or so sharing a room or bed with you and not once have you ever wanked in your sleep. So I don’t see why you would start now.” As he spoke he rolled his hips down on to mine, the friction on my dick was driving me insane.

“What? Oh shit Syn I don’t care fuck me!” I moaned, my thoughts no longer dictated by my brain.
“Huh?” His movements grinded to a halt.

“I know you heard what I said, I want you to fuck me.”

Brain said nothing, just looked at me with his mouth wide open.

“Either close your mouth and fuck me or I’m going to stick my dick in there.” I didn’t know where this dominance was coming from but I kind of liked it.

“You’re a real bitch when you’re horny Vengeance.”

"Shut up and fuck me!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I just realise that its been a while since the boys have had some action so im going to let them have a bit of fun for a while before Alice's secrets are revealed. i stopped there mainly because the next scene isnt good yet and nothing but the best for my loyal readers. =]
anyhoo enjoy and there shall be more updates soon