London Calling

Disney innocence

Matt returned to his room feeling well and truly disgusted. I hadn’t intended to stay while that was going on but by the time he had actually realised what was happening, it was too late to make excuses and leave. It had finally occurred to Matt that he would have to use this kind of stuff, if Brian had a girl under the counter, he would think anything of it. Seeing as it was Sunday, Matt hoped that he could actually get some rest. He grabbed a book from his bag, settled down on his bed thinking he might actually be able to rest on his holiday.

Jimmy and Johnny also wanted to get some rest; they thought the best course of action would be a simple game of snap, which never ever stayed simple. Both we very competitive, and often the game would end with someone (usually Johnny) with a hand injury because Jimmy has hit him too hard. For this reason, Matt banned them for playing during tours or while they were recording. Naturally, not long after they started playing Johnny’s hand was slammed into the table, he screamed causing Matt to wake up from the nap he didn’t know he was taking and make the guitarists in the other room wonder if more of their band mates had turned gay.

Brian and Zack were now in a world of their own, they had finally found each other. A new chapter was beginning for them. While Zack was being the happy optimist, Brian was uncertain about his future. Seeing Alice again really had a massive effect on Brian, it made him think about his past, what he put himself and his friends through. He had always looked back on his life with such rose-tinted glasses. Not to say that he wasn’t grateful for his success, but there was something that he was always missing. A true love. His ego had gotten in the way of what he really wanted; his denial caused two people that mean a lot to him huge amounts of pain. He had no idea how he was going to make it up Zack or Alice. Remembering the deal he had made the day before, he texted Alice asking if she wanted to meet up for dinner at the hotel. Once she had agreed, Brian arranged for her to be collected, he then had the possibly difficult task of telling Zack.

“Hey Zack, can I talk to about something?” He stared nervously.

“Yeah what’s up?” Zack wasn’t really paying attention, just aimlessly messing about with the guitar Brian had brought while they were in Camden.

“Well I sort of arranged to have dinner with Alice later. It’s only down in the hotel restaurant, so it’s no big deal.”

“Cool, have fun.”

“Wait you’re not bothered?” Brain was shocked that there were no tantrums he almost wanted one.

“Why should I be? You two have a lot of stuff to talk through that you couldn’t possibly have covered in the time you saw her yesterday. You should bring her up her when you’ve finished dinner, I want to talk to her; apologise for a few things.”

“Yeah, ok. Thanks Zee. I honestly thought you would have a problem with this, but I guess I’m just being stupid.”

“Yes you are, now come here lets watch this film. Jungle Book or Bambi?”

“Neither.”

“Why?”

“Because they’re both kiddie films.”

“So what? I like them so pick one.”

“Jungle Book, Bambi will make you cry.”

They settled down to watch the film, it wasn’t long before they were both singing along and joined by their friends who had heard them through the unbelievably thin walls. It was at this moment they all reverted to the childhood, it was a nice change to feel innocent for a while even if everything around them was so complicated.
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit more silliness before i get to the serious stuff again, things are going to go slightly down here from but they will be happy again