London Calling

Sweet Vengenace

About five minutes after Brian went to bed Jimmy, Johnny and Matt said they were going to head to bed as well, not before giving me a lecture about my behavior.

“You know you went too far.” Matt was always the first to tell someone they were out of line.

“Yeah, I really thought his head was going to explode!” Closely followed by Jimmy.

“In more ways than one!” In addition, Johnny would always end with a joke, my friends were oh so predictable but they were still annoying me.

“Guys I was just messing around, you know winding him up like I always do. He knows I’m only joking.” I said trying and failing to defend myself.

“Just be careful ok? You’re little bisexual slutty act may get you into trouble one day.” Matt continued completely disregarding what I had just said.

“Yeah yeah, sure sure. Night guys” I said defeated and suddenly feeling sleepy.

“Night Zee.”

“Night Baker.”

“Night Zack.”

After they left I walked down the hall towards my room, stopping in front of Brian’s door. I thought I should at least say sorry, he did seem pissed off. I went to knock but soon realised that he wouldn’t hear me over ‘You are the one’ by H.I.M wafting out of the slightly open door. I don’t know why I didn’t realise that it was playing before but I guess being drunk and lost in my own thoughts had given me selective hearing.

I pushed the door open just enough to get my head through and peered into the room. When my gaze fell on my best friend I almost had a heart attack right there and then, he was sitting up on the bed one leg was bent, with one of his hands resting on it. His boxers had been pulled down just enough to let his dick free, with his other hand firmly wrapped around it. His head tilted back over the pillows and his tongue was practically hanging out of his mouth. He was moaning and groaning, gradually quickening his pace and tightening his grip.

I knew I should have moved but I couldn’t take my eyes on him, at any moment he could look over to the door and see me staring and drooling at him. When he began to tense up, I prepared myself to make a swift exit into the hall. My plans however were completely foiled. As he came, the words, “FUCK ZACK!” flew from his mouth, over the music and sent shockwaves through my body. I don’t know why I did what I did next but at the time, it seemed like a good idea. Looking back it wasn’t the smartest thing I’ve ever done.

“WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?” I screamed while crashing into the room.

“ZACK! GET THE FUCK OUT!” He screamed back throwing one of the pillows that had been supporting his head at me.

“That’s fucking messed up.” I walked out of the room while Brian sorted himself out. When he left his room, he was once again dressed in the clothes he had on before, only now he had an 'I'm going to kill you where you stand look' and it suddenly dawned on me what I had just done.

“Zack...” He started in a very Synyster tone. “Zack, why were you watching me?” His were full of rage and I knew I had to pick my words carefully otherwise I would definitely be punched in the face. Matt’s words ringing in my ears, so much for being careful. When I didn’t say anything for a while, he continued. “Why my dearest buddy ol’ pal why did you decide to barge into my room? I’m glad you waited until I was finished but still, why?”

Once again, I’m sure why I did what I did. “Well you kind of moaned my name as you came.” I whispered while scratching the back of my head. A completely dumbfounded looked spread across his face, I had somewhat put myself on equal footing. I may have been watching him but he still said my name.

“Uh so what? That still didn’t give you the right to be watching or rush in like that.” Ok so he had a good point, but at least he didn’t look like he was going to punch me anymore.

“Look, I’m sorry ok didn’t mean to do that, you weren’t meant to know that I was there.”

“Well duh.” He said in a very sarcastic tone

I let out a sigh and thought I might as well explain myself “I was going to say sorry about earlier but then when I pushed the door open and saw you – um – like that – I – I couldn’t look away.”

I felt myself blushing and the dumbfounded look that was on Brian’s face before had made yet another appearance. “I am sorry I really am I promise it won’t happen again. But why were you moaning my name?” My thoughts brought me back to what had put me into this situation in the first place; I thought I might as well try to find out while we were on thesubject.

“Well...” He began and a smirk grew on his lips. Before I had a chance to find out what he was smiling about, I was being pinned against wall, Brian’s hips grinding against mine while bit me gently up and down my neck. I tried as hard as I could to fight back the groan that came from my throat, but he had found my weak spot. Everyone knew it, you only had to run a finger down there and I was gone. Before I even had a chance to collect any coherent thought he had already pulled away still pinning me to the wall with his hips.

“Vengeance is pretty sweet.” He grinned and licked his lips. I could have died right there, but then my eyes widened when I realised what had just happened.

“You knew! You knew I was fucking watching you!” I stated the obvious fact to a very pleased Mr. Haner.

“Dude I’m not deaf or stupid, I heard you walk up to the room and I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist watching ‘cause you’re such a pervert. Besides I had to get my own back for earlier.” To add insult to injury he began grinding hips into mine once again. “This is what you wanted isn’t it...” He was disrupted by a familiar voice coming from the doorway.

“Ahem” Matt stood with arms crossed while Johnny did not attempt to hold back his laughter and Jimmy, well he didn’t even look fazed by the event. More annoyed that his sleep was disturbed.

“Night guys.” Brian moved off me and straight into his room, this time closing and locking the door.

“When we heard shouting, we thought you two were killing each other we had no idea we would see that.”

Said Matt trying to maintain his composure, which was short lived as he soon joined Johnny in a laughing fit.

“Go to hell you guys; he was getting me back for earlier.” I panted.

“Yeah and it obviously worked.” Said Jim while pointing at bulge in my jeans. Knowing that now my face was bright red I quickly ran straight into my room, slamming the door behind me. I heard my friends shouting goodnight and happy wanking before they left once again. I mentally cursed myself for letting myself go like that; I had always kept myself controlled when I was around Brian. He was the one person that I had always wanted but could never have. When I told everyone that I was bi, but somewhat preferred men, he didn’t run a mile as I thought he would. None of them did. I mean they were a bit more careful around me at first, but soon things went back to normal. We had always been close, so the fact that I like people of the same sex wasn’t going to change that.

It got me thinking about the one of the songs that was in the show Jim and me had gone to see. The show was ‘Avenue Q’. It was hilarious, a great night, but one of the songs really stuck in my head. I opened my laptop and searched the internet to find the song, I giggled as I remembered the events that accompanied it on stage. After laughing my head off for a while, the lyrics of the song started to hit home with me.

If you were queer
I’d still be here
Year after year
Because you’re dear to me,
And I know that you
Would accept me too,
If I told you today,
“Hey guess what I’m gay!”
(But I’m not gay)


After mulling over them a few times, I realised that it was just the story of my life. I was gay, I couldn’t try to fighting being bi anymore. My best friend is fine with it because he knows if he told me he was gay I would fine too, but he’s not gay. Not even a little bit. But what about what happened tonight? He was enjoying himself too much if his actions were only out of spite. Who am I kidding? There was nothing in it; he was just messing with me because I was with him.

I shook my head, trying to get rid of all the thoughts that were clouding my mind. I decided to lie back on the bed, deal with it in the morning. I didn’t even bother to get undressed, that would mean getting up and I was far too lazy for that. When I finally got relaxed my thoughts returned Brian, what he was doing in his room and then pinning me against the wall. It felt so good; I wondered what would have happened next if the guys hadn’t of come in. My imagination was running over time as I fell asleep, at least I knew I was going to have some good dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy ^^
x.