London Calling

Bat country

Around eight o’ clock

It was getting later in the evening and Brian still hadn’t come out of him room. There was no way he could have still been sleeping; he had gotten more than enough sleep. He wasn’t playing guitar, there was silence coming from his room. He might have been ignoring me, avoiding me or trying to work up the courage to talk to me. The curiosity was killing me but I thought it best to leave him alone, he would talk to me when he was ready. I cracked open a beer and switched on the TV, I had nothing else to seeing as the other guys decided to head out to a bar. I wanted to go with but I wanted to be around when Bri finally came of his room, not just because we had a lot to talk about but I wanted to see him. We hadn’t really had much time to be couple and I really wanted one more chance to hug and kiss him before things would no doubt fuck up again.

I flipped through the channels, trying to find something remotely interesting. After a minute or so of nothing I finally settled on a music channel. I leant back in the chair ready to be soothed by various the rock stars on offer when I heard a very familiar guitar intro, with a very family voice saying very familiar words, I looked up to see the video ‘Bat country’ playing like it was mocking me or something. Normally if one of our songs came on I would switch channel, not because I was fed up of it but I felt like I was being self absorbed if I was watching myself for no real reason. Brian loved it though; the novelty of being famous was always fresh to him, so he would get excited whenever we were on TV. Strangely, this time I didn’t change channel. For the first time in ages I actually wanted to watch the video, mainly because I could get to see Brian even if was only on TV.

“I see someone had finally given in to their vanity.” Brian sneered, standing in the hall.

“Jesus Bri, you scared the crap out of me!” I yelled holding on to my chest, trying to calm myself down.

“Sorry, socks don’t make any sound when you walk. Look at you watching one of our videos; I thought it made you feel weird or whatever.” He said sliding across the floor, singing along to the chorus and finally landing on the sofa next to me.

“I just felt like watching it, it reminded me of the old days.”

“Yeah that was a fun shoot. You know I never realised before how hot you look covered in soap and bubbles.” Brian whispered in my ear. He put his arm around me and kissed me softly on my temple. Noticing that I had gone bright red and stiffened up a bit he moved away, I felt like an idiot acting like that but it was an instant reaction, I didn’t know he was going to do that.

“So did you sleep well?” I asked in a desperate attempt to move away from the awkward moment.

“Yeah although I woke up a couple of hours ago; I was doing some thinking.”

“About what?” I knew the answer but I had to ask.

“You know what. There’s nothing I can do about anything that’s happened. It’s in the past; I have to put all of it behind me now. It might take a while but I’m sure I can manage. The most important thing right now is that I love you and from now on it’s just me and you.”

“I love you too, but what about Tommy? I can’t just ignore him now.” It killed me that this might actually be what would pull us apart.

“Tommy is a part of your life, so he’s a part of mine.” He smiled, pulling me in for a hug.
It felt so good to be in his arms again, I squeezed him tight not wanting to let him go. I was so happy but there was something bugging me at the back of mind that I had to get out in the open before we could move on properly. I pulled away from Brian and stood up. I grabbed his hand making him stand too; he had a puzzled look on his face as I stepped back slightly. Before he had a chance to ask me what was going on I raised my hand and slapped him across the face. Brian stood dumbstruck for a few moments rubbing the stinging red mark on his face.

“What the fuck was that for?” He yelled poking his cheek.

“That was hurling a bottle in my general direction.” I calmly replied, so he wouldn’t start to feel guilty again.

“I guess that’s fair.” He said, sitting down once more. “But did you have to slap like a little bitch.” He laughed shoving me playfully on the arm.

“It was the only thing I could think of that wouldn’t hurt you too much.”

“You big girl, come here.” He pulled me into his arms once again, only this time I melted into the embrace. I rested my head on his chest and listened to the soft beats of his heart.

“Bri, can I ask you something?”

“Yes honey, whatever you want.”

“Are we going to be ok?”

“I think so. We still have a lot of stuff to sort through, but we love each other and love conquers all right?”

“Now who’s the big girl?”

“Shut it fag!”

“Fuck you!”

“Don’t mind if I do.” He whispered with a lust filled voice as pushed me down on to the sofa and crashed his lips against mine. Merely seconds before this we were having a serious conversation and then he was all over me like a dog in heat, women always say that guys can turn it on and off in an instant but this was ridiculous. Not that I was all that bothered by his sudden inflated sex drive.

Brian began sucking and biting at my neck, I moaned a groaned pushing my hips up to meet his. I screamed out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as I felt his teeth break my skin; he playfully licked and sucked the spot where the blood oozed out.

“You fucking vampire.” I gasped.

“You know you like it.”

I dug my nails into his back, slowly and firmly dragging them down his spine.

“Oh fuck yeah.” He lustfully groaned into my ear.

I rolled him onto the floor, crashing into the coffee table for the second time this weekend and accidently hitting Brian in the process.

“So you wanna play rough then?” He sneered, hitting me back.

“Bitch!” I winced, flipping him up over my head.

I got up to go to my room, when I was suddenly slammed into the wall.

“You can’t escape me.” He sneered, reaching around to unbuckle my jeans and grabbing my rock hard cock.

“Oh yeah hurt me good.” I said with hitched breath.

“It would be my pleasure.” He said dragging me away from the wall and throwing me over the side of sofa. “Now stay there you little bitch.”

I waited a few moments, panting like crazy until Brian returned. He pulled down my jeans and without warning pushed two fingers into me. I held tightly onto the fabric, almost ripping it as Brian thrust his fingers into me harder and harder. It felt so good I didn’t know how much longer I would last, but just as fast as his fingers entered me they left. I collapsed from the lack of contact and braced myself for what I knew would be coming next.

“Do you want it?” He asked coating his dick with lube.

“Oh God give it to me.”

“How bad do you want it?”

“So bad, I want you so badly. Fuck me, fuck me hard.”

Brian lined himself up thrust all the way into me with such force I howled from the searing pain and the intense pleasure as he hit my spot dead on. He pounded into me reaching around to grab my dick. Brian bit down on to me neck once more as I started to feel my orgasm building up inside me. Brian screamed my name, coming inside while I closely followed.

We sat on the sofa completely out of breath, sweat dripping off our bodies. Our skin covered in cuts, bruises and teeth marks. We were exhausted and in great need of a shower, but we were in too much pain too move. We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew Matt was screaming his head off and Jimmy and Johnny had passed out on the floor.

“What the hell happened?” Matt yelled running over to us.

“We had sex.” I yawned.

“But look at you two. You’re all beaten up it’s like you....oh.” Matt’s face went bright red, it had suddenly dawned on him what kind of kinky stuff his friends were into. “We’ll be leaving now.” He hurried to the door, rolling Jim and John out as he went. When the door closed we could help but start laughing.

“I feel sorry for Matt sometimes; he always ends up seeing the shit he ain’t ready for.” I laughed.

“Yeah, we should probably make it up to him. He’s been running back and forth between the two of us all weekend, he needs a rest.” Brian said, trying to get up but giving up because of the pain in his leg.

“He needs to learn how to knock.” I joked. Brian grabbed the blanket that had been sitting on the floor and wrapped around the two of us. We made ourselves as comfortable as we could, considering the circumstances and slowly drifted off to sleep once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Make-up sex, always great. That is all :P