London Calling

Quick Breakfast

The next Morning

Feeling confident that things between Brian and Zack had finally calmed Matt and Jimmy woke just in time to head down for the continental breakfast that they had missed for the past week and a bit. It wasn’t the greatest breakfast they had ever had. In actual fact they were happier that they were able to get up so early. They tried waking Johnny, hoping that he would want to join them but an earthquake wouldn’t have moved him so they quickly gave up.

“Ok so what do you think we should do today then?” Matt asked while carefully inspecting the menu.

“No idea. What day is it today anyway?” Jimmy replied absent-mindedly. He was more interested in getting the attention of the waiter.

“It’s Monday, although it feel like it’s almost time to go home.”

“Wow it does not feel like Monday. Then again it doesn’t feel like any other day so it might as well be Monday.”

“You rarely know what day it is not that it really matters, we should do some more sightseeing today. I wanna go down to Oxford Street and get some presents, Val will kill me if I come home without presents.”

“You could get her something from Hamleys, you know that massive toy store. Or we could go to Harrods; she would love something from there.”
The waiter walked over red-faced and trying to contain himself. He smiled nervously bouncing from foot to foot while taking their order. Matt caught on very quickly that this guy had recognised them, but did nothing to make him feel less uncomfortable. At times like this he always found it funnier to watch them try to act like they didn’t know who they were.

“Harrods sounds good.” Matt said trying to hold back his laughter until the waiter was out of earshot. “Do you think the others will want to come to?”

“Sure they will. Johnny is pretty much happy to do anything. And we have two gays now; they love to shop don’t they?”

“Keep your voice down, I don’t think the entire bottom floor of the hotel needs to know. Besides they’re not that type of gay, if I’m honest I don’t know what type of gay they are.”

“Me neither, but I think it’s best not to think about it makes me feel all weird.”

“Oh who are you kidding? You would do them both if you had the chance.”

Jimmy began making gay gestures towards Matt, which quickly sent Matt into hysterics.

“Darling Matthew,” Jimmy started in the gayest voice he could pull off. “Darling you know you’re the only one for me. Those big muscles, that deep husky voice how could I resist you.”

“I’ve been waiting years to hear you say that, I feel the same Jimmy, my love.” Matt said, trying his best not to burst out laughing.

“Wow and thought we were the gay ones.” Zack chuckled, creeping up on the two of them.

“Jesus dude you scared the crap out of me.” Matt gasped as he and Jimmy received their food from the waiter who now looked like he was going into to meltdown as he noticed the arrival of the rest of the band.

“What’s up with that guy?” Brian whispered as he sat down.

“Nothing much, he recognises us and he’s far too shy say anything.” Matt sneered.

“You’re so mean Matty.” Jimmy said continuing with little gay act. “But that’s why I love ya.”

“I worry about you two sometimes.” Brian laughed. “Here let’s do something nice for that poor guy.” He fished a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket to write a note for the waiter. “Here you guys can all sign it, it won’t take five seconds we’re far too used to it.”

While the note was being signed, Matt called the waiter over once again. He looked almost scared but managed to just about maintain his composure.

“Hey what’s your name?” Matt asked.

“A-Alex.” He stuttered.

“There you go Bri, now it can be a bit more personal.”

“What’s going on?”

“Here you go.” Brian said handing the note over to him. This is what you wanted right?”
Alex read over the note with a massive smile on his face. “Ohmygodthankyou! I couldn’t say anything because my boss gets really mad if any of the staff bothers celebrities. We’ve had complaints in the past so now no one is allowed to approach any of the famous guests. Thank you so much, my best friend Anna is going to be so jealous.”

“That’s no problem dude.” Matt sighed. He was slightly upset that he couldn’t mess with the Alex anymore but didn’t mind if it made him this happy.

“Well I hope you gentlemen have enjoyed your stay. Is there anything else I can get for you?” Alex quickly went back into waiter mode when he saw the manager walk into the room.

“No we’re good, but thanks anyway Alex.” Zack said laughing at how straight laced he had just become.

“Well if you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.” With that Alex walked off to tend to the other guests.

“So what do you want to then? This one wants to go shopping.” Brian said tapping Zack on the shoulder.

“Sure, me and Jim were just talking about going to Hamleys or Harrods”

“What right before you declared your love for each other?” Johnny joked.

“John have you been here this whole time?” Jimmy questioned.

“Yeah, why do you ask?”

“It’s just that you’re so short I didn’t actually notice you were there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok first thing first MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! with any luck everyone will be stuffing their faces with turkey and all the rest :D

Second, sorry for a short and delayed chapter. It's hard to write anything when it snows in December in London for the first time in like 10 years (we usually get snow in april). Also this would have been longer but the next chapter(s) will have the final twist which I havent completely planned out yet so i want to get it perfect so dont get angry at me :D

Anyhoo have a great Christmas everyone. xxxxx