London Calling

Kodak moments

Back in Brian’s room

When I went back into Brian’s room after talking to him, I found Zacky rolling around on the floor and groaning that his tummy was rotating. Weird child, but at least he wasn’t puking anymore. Now that I think of it, I don’t get how rolling around on the floor would help with a rotating tummy. How the fuck do tummies even rotate?

Johnny was asleep again, I wanted to fart on him but I didn’t have one brewing. Matt just looked upset. Or maybe he was just tired. We should definitely get an early night tonight. I feel sorry for him sometimes. He’s so much more mature than the rest of us; he has to deal with some crazy shit sometimes. Not that he would have us any other way.

I kicked Zack in the leg to stop him from rolling around; he just looked at me, lying still on his back. I didn't know if he felt better or he was going to puke, he just looked like a little baby waiting to be picked up by his mother. Zacky was by no mean the youngest out of all of us but he is definitely the biggest baby. I thought the best thing to do now would be to wake him up, so I grabbed the glass of water that was sitting on the floor and threw it on his face. Let’s just say that he wasn’t very pleased.

“What was that for?” he spluttered, wiping the water off his face and sitting up.

“I thought I would help you wake up. Do you feel any better?”

“I suppose, but you didn’t have to do that. I was going to take a shower.”

“Well Brian’s in there, but I’m sure he wouldn’t mind sharing.” I knew I was pushing my luck, but the less time these two are farting around each other the better.

“Ha! You know it funny ‘cause it’s true.” I was surprised to hear Matt saying that he found it funny; I was sure all this gay was giving him a bit of a headache.

“Guys would you leave it?” Zack looked serious. “Bri is confused. We all know he’s not gay; he’s just going through a phase right now –”

“And you just want to help him through it?” I interrupted. “You would give anything to get into his pants.”

“Well,” He started but was soon distracted by the bathroom door opening and Brian emerging socking wet and only a towel around his waist. “I – err. That point you were trying to make – Jimmy – um – what did you say?” It was funny watching Zack trying to concentrate while staring really obviously at our half-naked friend.

“Dude take a picture it will last longer.” Brian joked walking into the room.

Zacky looked around the room, and tapped his pockets. So hoping that he would find a camera of any kind. When he didn’t find one he looked really upset.

“I was joking now get out of my room so I can get dressed.” He didn’t look too happy that there was still a gathering in his room.

“Alright I’m out.” Matt happily to took the opportunity to leave. “Come on Frodo.” He fireman lifted Johnny, who remained asleep and headed out of the room.

“Ok fair enough, I’ll go too.” I backward rolled out of the room; it was more interesting than walking. I walked back out in the lounge to Matt and Wee-man, leaving the two idiots alone to sort out whatever they were sorting out. We really needed to get out of this hotel, cabin fever was starting to set in and Johnny would be the first to die.
♠ ♠ ♠
As promised another chapter today, although its a bit on the short side.
I dont think i will update tomorrow, because I'm getting the keys for my new house so bare with me.
Happy reading