Status: Active.

You Belong With Me

010; Taylors point of view; Happy ever after.

I love him. Why was he doing this? Obviously he felt something for me, if he didn't then why did he kiss me? Maybe Lindsay has manipulated him or Nick's trying to get over me. I need to tell him that he is the last thing I think of before I sleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up. He is my everything.

I skip school again and tell my Mom that I was ill. I stay up in my room and play loud music to try to drown out my surrounding.

The door knocks loudly and I run down the stairs and I notice that my Mom isn't in. I open the front door to see Nick standing there. My heart skips a beat and then a few more. Nick has no hatred in his eyes. He's the Nick I fell in love with.

'Taylor we need to talk,' He says while I stare into his brown eyes. I stand still looking into his beautiful eyes.

'Taylor?' He says.

Reality hit me then I replied, 'Do you want to come in?'.

'Yeah please,' He replies.

I walk up the stairs while Nick follows behind.

'Taylor, I'm going to tell you how I feel about you and after can you please tell me if you feel anything for me? I need to know,' He says, 'Your all I think about, I want to see you all the time. I'm crazy about you Taylor, you're my world'.

I run up to Nick and throw my arms around his neck and place my lips against his softly. I then pull away slowly.

'Does that describe how I feel?' I say.

'Yeah,' Nick then places his lips on mine and our lips started moving together slowly, getting faster.

I pull away and say, 'You belong with me, Nick'.

'I know that, I've known that ever since I've laid eyes on you,' He says while our eyes are fixated together, He pauses and whispers, 'I love you'.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short (: