Status: Active.

You Belong With Me

002.

The morning came quickly and I wake suddenly as I hear my mum yelling up to me. I get ready spending hardly anytime on my appearance but still feeling comfortable. My confidence won't last long though.

I walk so slowly down the stairs that I feel that there never going to end while I tie my hair up in a messy ponytail.

I finally leave my house dragging my feet along the ground. I sigh wondering what today will bring. I start running as I see the school bus coming from around the corner. I trip over my feet falling flat on my face and then sighing with apprehension.

I get up unsteadily, I lift my head to see that I have an audience around me staring. I walk to the frozen bus hanging my head in shame feeling humiliated already and the day had barely begun.

I trip again as I walk onto the school bus, I walk down the aisle noticing something different but not quite sure what it could be until I get ready to sit in my usual place where nobody before has ever stepped a foot, until now. He glared up at me and smiled his warm brown eyes starred at me.

'Hey. sorry if I'm sat in your space it's just the only place that was free,' He says as the breeze from the window blew along his curly, dark brown hair.

'It's okay, I was just shocked that someone would even sit here,' I say. I wasn't going to lie to him, making out that I was something which I'm definitely not.

He smiled and I felt really content to see somebody smile at me and mean it.

'We'll I'm Nick,' he says pulling his hand from his lap to face me. I pull out my hand and shake his hand swiftly while he kept smiling. I sit down, the seats so small that I could feel his body heat against my cold skin. I slightly tilt my head to look at him, I couldn't help but notice his arms, they were so muscly it was unrealistic because I had never seen anybody this gorgeous next to me without staring me down or saying something to put me down.

The school bus stops way to soon that I feel a little disappointed hearing the sound of the brakes, I get up trying so hard not to trip over my feet and it turned out to be a success.

I enter the school trying to hide my face so I don't start a scene as Nick walked casually behind me.

* * *

The school bell rings for the end of the day, I pick up my books and walk bristly out of the building. I decide to walk home to save my embarrassment in front of Nick.

'Hey you,' I hear coming from behind me. The voice sounded familiar so I stopped suddenly and turned around feeling a bit of excitement rush through my body. I turn to see a familiar figure looking like a god staring at me, he smiled.

'Hey, aren't you getting the bus?' I reply. He catches me up and we walk side by side.

'Nope, I saw you walking and thought we could walk together as I've moved next door to you,' he says starring at me.

'You've moved next door? That's great,' I say regretting I said that as I sounded to keen, 'Anyway how was your first day? I bet people really accepted you,' He starred at me confused, 'I mean you look great, people surely should have accepted you.

'Yeah, people were really nice,' He says. I felt a little green with jealousy that he's been accepted in one day and I have never been accepted and I've been there for nearly two years.

The rest of the walk was silent until Nick broke the silence as we were in our street.

'Well I'll probably see you tomorrow,' He says waving me goodbye as I enter my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nick J is now introduced (:

Any comments ?