Status: Active.

You Belong With Me

003.

After doing homework I decide to go to my room to listen to some music .

As I open my bedroom door I look straight ahead and was shocked to see out of my window Nick in his bedroom as our bedroom windows face each other. He suddenly looks up to me taking his eyes off his guitar, and smiles, I can't help but smile back.

A few minutes had passed and I tried to concentrate on relaxing and finding a certain record, I couldn't help but to keep glancing at him every now and then.

He then pulled some paper up saying, ' Hey, how are you?' He smiles gently and I smile back.

I write on a sheet of paper, ' Good thanks, you?' I pick it up from my lap and hold it up.

* * *

I suddenly look at my clock and I notice that I had lost track of time, we have now been writing notes for an hour and a half. I look around my room to see lots of sheets of paper covering my floor with letters and words all over every single sheet.

I then look up at him and smile he smiles back straight away, I sigh as I pick up my last sheet of paper and I feel depressed by every word I'm writing, 'I'm going to go to bed now, see you tomorrow,' I show him and when he pulls a sad face and waves, I fling the paper onto the floor in a huff. I walk to the curtain and wave slowly as I shut the curtain.

*
. . . Five minutes later.

Before getting into bed I quickly walk to my curtain and slowly open not much of it just to see Nick's face and body but disappointment ran through my body to see his room dark while he's not in sight. I sighed and jumped into bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
When Taylor and Nick start to connect.

Sorry it's short.

Comments?

Possibly subscribers?