Status: Active.

You Belong With Me

007.

I start to walk up the block, I drag my feet from behind. I try to focus reading my book for Biology but I felt something strange in the pit of my stomach and I knew I was envious over Lindsay. I was envious because she was slowly taking the one boy that I had ever liked in my life, when he smiled at me I felt all buttery and warm especially when he touched me but I knew I had to accept that he eventually he wouldn't be the Nick I knew but a Jock dating the stuck-up, head cheerleader. I felt sick as I said to myself that there was nothing I could do about it.

* * *

I stop of at a mini mart and I buy some food as I missed breakfast.

I hurry down the road and I start to walk faster as I see my house, and again to my dismay Lindsay had left Nicks house and was walking towards her red Ferrari parked opposite Nicks house. Lindsay glimpsed at me giving a smug, fierce smile indicating He's mine now, I walk unsteadily through my front door and before I shut it I hear.

'Hey Taylor,'

I wanted to slam the door and run to my room and listen to my favorite band, they always relaxed me, but instead I opened the door slightly and threw a false smile at him.

'Do you want to come round mine?' He says smiling crookedly.

'I don't feel up for it Nick,' I reply.

'Please,' He says taking a few steps closer to me, 'My parents really want to meet you, I'm always talking about you, please Taylor,'

I nod my head, and I walk out the front and shut the door. Nick holds out his hand and I place my hand in his.

He pulls me close to him and places his arm around my waste as we walk through his front door.

'Is this Taylor, Nick?' Says a tall brown haired woman with some laundry in her arms.

Nicks nods, 'Yes Mum,'

'Taylor, I've heard so many wonderful things about you,' Nicks Mum says as she kisses my cheek softly.

I smile softly.

'Come on.' Nick says slightly pulling my arm indicating lets go up stairs.

I trip up the stairs and Nick looks at me a laughs softly.

'Taylor, your really clumsy,' Nick says.

'I'm sorry I just tend to trip over my feet,' I reply.

Nick places his arms around my waste and pulls me to his chest cradling me,'Don't apologize,' He says laughing softly. I place my arms around his back.

How could I be mad at him, obviously he wasn't interested in Lindsay. He then swept me off my feet and he carries me to a beige room. He gently places my feet on the ground. I looked around the room absolutely fascinated with all the musical instruments everywhere.

'You play all this?' I ask.

He nods and his golden cheeks turn red.

'Why are you embarrassed for?' I ask trying to reassure him.

'I actually don't know Taylor,' He stares at me for a while but then the guitar on his bed catches his attention. He picks up his guitar and sits down placing the guitar on his lap. He starts playing a melody that I recognize then I relise that he's playing, A little bit longer by the Jonas Brothers.

'Your really good Nick, so do you like the Jonas Brothers?' I ask.

He looks at me suddenly and smiles crookedly, 'I love them,' then he walks over to his stereo and presses play, Hey beautiful starts playing and Nick starts humming to the tune.

* * *

I look at the time and see that it's half nine, I jump up, realizing that we had watched Camp Rock twice now.

'Nick, my curfews nine,' I say picking up my jacket. Nick gets up and opens his bedroom door and pulls my hand as we walk out of his room and down the stairs. Nick opens the front door and I walk out side, and then turn to him, I see disappointment in his eyes.

'I had a great time Nick,' I say looking at him.

Nick nods and the usual sparkle in his eyes appears.

I wave gently at him while I start to walk. Before I open the front door I look back to see Nick still staring at me, smiling. I wave again while I open the front door and take a step inside, sighing.
♠ ♠ ♠
There really scared to tell each other how they feel.

(: any comments?