Status: Active.

You Belong With Me

008.

My alarm goes off and I feel as if someone is piercing my ears. I didn't sleep very well as I was up repeating in my head, my night with Nick. I open my wardrobe pulling out some blue skinny jeans, a vest top and obviously my favorite black and white pair of sneakers.

I open the kitchen door to see Nick standing next to my Mom, chatting.

'You're up,' Nick says enthusiastically.

I nod staring at him lovingly. He walks towards me, pulling me towards his warm chest. My Mom winks at me giving me a fums up. Nick pulls away and slightly kisses me on the cheek. My cheeks burn up and I feel butterflies in the pit of my stomach. He pulls out his hand, and I place my hand in his as he pulls me out the door.

'Where you going love?' My Mom says curiously.

'Going out Mom,' I reply.

Nick leads me to his house and we speedily run up the stairs to his bedroom. Nick moves over to his stereo and presses play. I smile as I hear the Jonas Brothers. Nick then moves over to me and smiles deeply.

'Are you okay Taylor?' He says looking at me.

'Yeah, I'm just very tired I hardly slept,' I say as I look at him and see that sparkle in his eyes.

'Same, but I didn't sleep at all, I just sat on my bed on edge the whole night and now I'm just really happy and I don't feel exhausted at all,' He replies. He places his arms around my waist fiercely and I place my head on his chest. I love it when he touches me, my body starts shaking as I fell Nicks hands slide down my curves and explore my body. He then presses his solid lips on mine and my knees start to shake. His lips start to move with mine and our lips start to move faster and faster. His lips suddenly press harder against mine, and I didn't know what this meant or where I stand. His hands were moving all around my body and I start to feel uncomfortable when he holds my body so tight that it hurt.

It was happening to fast, so I stiffly moved away from him and turned my head, and then I turn back to look at him. Nick jumped up off the bed standing up with his head in his hands, he looks up and I see the tears streaming down his face.

'Taylor, I think you should leave,' He says sobbing angrily. Without a word I get up from my uncomfortable position on his bed and walk out with warm tears sliding down my hot cheeks too.

* * *

I run to my house, opening the door in a hurry, I was so nervous that he could see the state I was in. I leap up the stairs and to my room. I burst into my room and head straight for the curtains to close them before Nick saw me. I pounce on my bed, feeling hurt and confused by what had just happened.

I just don't know where I stand with him. I wanted to carry on but he was hurting me by pressing his hands deep onto my back. I head to my mirror and pull my top up slightly and turn to see my back. There was a red mark all along my back where Nick had got too carried away.

I hope I didn't give Nick the impression that I didn't like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a dilemma, and I'm sorry it's going to get worse.

:/