Status: Writing and may not write for a long time;)

Caught Red-Handed

Our Last Date

I sighed in contenement as I got out of Nick's car after a LONG kiss. We were back from our
date at one of the most poular restourants in LA. And it was pretty much heaven when Nick was sitting acros the table, looking into my eyes and holding my hand. He was an angel... MY ANGEL.
It had been exactly one year and twenty-three days since Nick had asked me out. Yes, call me a schmuck, but I have been counting. I had been in love with him ever since our first duet together and apparently, so was he! That first concert was all it took for me to go crazy for him! And even if the paparazzi cornered us together all the time and ruined our night, he was a GOOD good-bye kisser... Very good.

"I'm home everybody!" I yelled as I got back.
"Sarah, we're in the kitchen!" my mom yelled back.
I got curious so I walked into the wide kitchen to see my parents, my sister and even our two maids standing in front of the TV, watching some snobby reporter, talking about
' Nick Jonas and Sarah Nash's HOT relationship'. I blushed as they got to the part of showing Nick and I making out in the car during a very long red light. Oops.
My sister Megan giggled annoyingly and walked past me out of the door and hopefully into her room, where she will keep herself in, to leave my parents to lecture me about ' responsibility'.
Here we go...

" Sarah Samantha Lauren Nash! Have you not listened to ANYTHING we told you?!" my mom yelled.
" Yeah but-"
" NO 'but's!" my dad cut. " You really should be more RESPONSIBLE. And if you carry on this way, I'm going straight to Mr. and Mrs. Jonas' house to tell them to keep their boy away from my daughter from now on."
" Daad..." I whined, biting my lip, which still tasted of Nick. Niiick....
" No Sarah. I don't know what came over you after you became famous. Maybe you were better of in the school choir..." My mom said. "Go straight to your room and I will NEVER see you like this again. You're embarassing our family..."

Yay! Wow, my parents never let me go to my room during a lecture. This was cool! And I didn't really care what they said... Since I was too madly and deeply in love with Nick...
At least I didn't have to listen to they're yap another TWO HOURS... And a was deeply exhausted, so I chuked my purse to the floor and jumped on my bed, fully dressed, and fell into a deeep sleep, with sweet dreams about my Nick.
♠ ♠ ♠
So what do you think? Read, comment, subscribe... This is my first chapter....
I'll update soon.
Bal'